Archangelrey

Paint Track Apps?

On their site, and I don't see it with that set, so maybe they re-named it or I am remembering wrong what set or even name.   I will look when I get home.

I would have to check, but I remember ONE SC75 missing from the original sets now that you mention it. Or with a different name.

SC 48 Bottle says: Autumn Green

Box says: Fall Green

Could that be the issue?

• Like 3

So maybe put it in the app as Fall / Autumn green?

That's exactly what I did now.

New update is out now. Got 3 of the 6 ReaperCon paints, the Reaper Holiday pack, and tons more (including ALL Freakflex).

Let us know if anything else comes up.

Also, major kudos to Ludo. He keeps helping us out getting the weird color samples! Thanks!

Edited by CourageousOctopus
  • Like 1

I have gotten word about what's coming up with the next update:

" Createx paint support, new paints in other lines (AMMO, Citadel, etc.), hopefully a color matching algorithm overhaul if I can get the dang thing working. Some other bug fixes." -CourageousOctopus

Stay tuned, folks! It's growing every time!

• Like 6

Hah, Pezler leaked the update ;).

Yes, v18 is out now! New paint as always, but more importantly two big bug fixes. Color Matching is waaaaay better now that we're using CieDe2000 color distances. It's also much faster and snappier in Color Tools.

The color matching issues were probably the #1 complaint about the app previously. Hopefully this addresses the issue. I'll probably write a blog post later about it when I have a chance.

Secondly, if you have a paint set that includes the same paint more than once, it'll remember the order correctly. Apparently this was a more common use case than we thought.

Get it while it's hot: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.courageousoctopus.paintrack

• Like 6

If you have auto-update enabled on the Google Play store it should just download automatically next time it's plugged in and in wifi. Or you can go to Google Play app and force it to do so.