Archangelrey

Paint Track Apps?

On 10/27/2017 at 10:56 PM, Talae said:

Is there a timeline on when to expect 09694-09696 (the ReaperCon colors from this year)?

Also, I would love to be able to swipe right or left when on a Paint Detail page to move to the next color in the library/set/etc.

Kyle was kind enough to actually pick up the colors for us (thanks, Kyle!). I have them cued up for the next update. Trying to get Vallejo Mecha in there, too, then we'll do a little update. So...soon :).

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

4 hours ago, CourageousOctopus said:

Kyle was kind enough to actually pick up the colors for us (thanks, Kyle!). I have them cued up for the next update. Trying to get Vallejo Mecha in there, too, then we'll do a little update. So...soon :).

Welcome, keep being awesome!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just pushed a new update including Reapercon paints! Vallejo Mecha and Premier, too. Enjoy.

Edit: Should also mention we added the Reaper and Vallejo Auxiliaries this time around so you should have your Mediums and what have you (a common request from our Reapercon friends).

Edited by CourageousOctopus
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, CourageousOctopus said:

Just pushed a new update including Reapercon paints! Vallejo Mecha and Premier, too. Enjoy.

Edit: Should also mention we added the Reaper and Vallejo Auxiliaries this time around so you should have your Mediums and what have you (a common request from our Reapercon friends).

Thanks for that.

Note: I was unable to find Reaper 09215 (Anti-Shine Additive or Matte Additive, depending on where you look) or 09216 (Drying Retarder) in the database, whether by scanning the bar code, entering the code, or searching by name.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Doug Sundseth said:

Thanks for that.

Note: I was unable to find Reaper 09215 (Anti-Shine Additive or Matte Additive, depending on where you look) or 09216 (Drying Retarder) in the database, whether by scanning the bar code, entering the code, or searching by name.

May have been overlooked. I'll get 'em in the next time!

• Like 5

Awesome guy I work with just told he has an note 3. I was looking for a droid phone on Craigslist to get just for this app. I might be able to get his old phone. 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Jeepnewbie said:

Will paint rack run on android marshmallow 6?

We run all the way down to Ice Cream Sandwich MR1 (Android v15). We might bump it up soon to 16, but Marshmallow would definitely work.

Edited by CourageousOctopus
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, CourageousOctopus said:

We run all the way down to Ice Cream Sandwich MR1 (Android v15). We might bump it up soon to 16, but Marshmallow would definitely work.

(Still) love this ap.

and who comes up with these OS names?!

• Like 2

A genius comes up with the names.

On 10/31/2017 at 12:48 PM, Ludo said:

They picked up the Con paints while they were there so hopefully soon.

I second the swipe on paint detail option. 

I mentioned at the Con that I noticed some Duplicate or changed SKU #s here's the the link the the spreadsheet I use to keep track of which paints are OOP etc. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14ZtcZ68maoQh3w4PYuDGPmTvOhAfSmrLqOpcp4FlBmc/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks for the spreadsheet.  However, what is the acronym NiC?  I know it means out of production, but what words does it represent?  There are some really interesting colors (or names of colors) no longer in production.  Does Reaper ever bring any back?

You can never have enough colors.

Edited by Highlander
Spacing.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Any chance we can get Daler & Rowney inks?

How about a rich text editor...?

The ability to take and store pictures along with my sets...?

Wonderful app, absolutely worth more than I paid for it.

Thanks!

J--