Archangelrey

Paint Track Apps?

I kind of wish I could view the Reaper paints by triad...still trying to figure out shadows/highlights, so they help me. Would this be a possible potential setting or option? 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

I kind of wish I could view the Reaper paints by triad...still trying to figure out shadows/highlights, so they help me. Would this be a possible potential setting or option? 

Hmm...the issue here is that we would need a way to do it generically across manufacturers probably. Would it be something you'd see in library or how to do you see it working? 

4 hours ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

16 minutes ago, CourageousOctopus said:

Hmm...the issue here is that we would need a way to do it generically across manufacturers probably. Would it be something you'd see in library or how to do you see it working? 

I could see this being very helpful. If I had to set it up I'd make triad a searchable term in the library and then they would come up and you click on one and it will show you all three paints in the triad... If that makes any sense.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CourageousOctopus said:

I see it as a section in Paint Sets as predefined manufacturer paint sets.

• Like 3

Yes, it would be nice if when I click on the paint, it would link to its triad. Similarly, it would be nice if a similar thing would link the "effects" ranges from GW and Army Painter. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

Yes, it would be nice if when I click on the paint, it would link to its triad. Similarly, it would be nice if a similar thing would link the "effects" ranges from GW and Army Painter. 

Hmm, maybe on a paint view there would be an option in the overflow menu to see what retail sets it is in? That would cover the Reaper triad situation.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, CourageousOctopus said:

Hmm, maybe on a paint view there would be an option in the overflow menu to see what retail sets it is in? That would cover the Reaper triad situation.

That would be great! And if you could see the rest of the items in that retail set, it would help substantially.

• Like 1

On 1/30/2018 at 12:31 PM, CourageousOctopus said:

Not yet, but it has been requested before. I'll add your vote for that.

As long as the feature still shows discontinued paint that is owned.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Talae said:

As long as the feature still shows discontinued paint that is owned.

I think the first version would be manually marked paints by the users and those wouldn't show. But if we start marking them at paintRack HQ, then yes, definitely.

• Like 2

On 3/13/2018 at 6:30 PM, WhiteWulfe said:

Awwww, Reaper's 9600 Heart Throb Pink won't scan.  Keeps coming up with "no barcode found"

Is that a new one or an old special? I don't see it in their online catalog.

8 minutes ago, CourageousOctopus said:

Is that a new one or an old special? I don't see it in their online catalog.

Was a February special I believe.

Just dropped a little update that includes Reaper Heart Throb Pink and added searching to sets (since some of you have a lot of them!) amongst other fixes. Thanks for the heads up about the missing bottle.

• Like 5

On 12/30/2017 at 3:45 PM, CourageousOctopus said:

It's on our list for a future addition. We have to get this filtering feature working first to make an ink-only brand work.

Getting any closer?