I love these old school minis and the various ways you've approached them.

• Like 2

Was just ooh-ing and aaah-ing over those tiny, tiny, tiny gems on the barbarian's belt and baldrick.

• Like 1

What fun little guys! I think you did a really nice job with them. I bet the shaggy barbarian was both a pain and a pleasure to paint. He has so much character!

• Like 1

***You Shrank Ub3r!***

They look great!

Got to love the old Partha, when 25mm was 25 mm and everything was tiiinnnyyyyy

• Like 3

I saw a comment, it might have even been from you knarthex, about how it's hard to get used to painting those tiny little twenty five millimeter figures.  That's all I've been painting now for quite a long time though, so if I started painting Reaper figures it would probably feel like I was painting giants!  That was part of the fun painting some Stonehaven elves I did recently, they were so huge and easy to paint!

Likely it was, as I have been shifting back and forth from Partha to Reaper to Fractured Dimensions, and I have to re-adjust between scales....

George

• Like 1

I've got a few of Tom Meier's teeny weeny little hobbits I want to paint one of these days. The bad thing is they are really, really small, but the good thing is being so small, they shouldn't in theory take so much time and they are pretty simple figures, no extra's, such as bags, backpacks, money sacks. Just the figure and his weapon.