Hi everyone,

First of, if this is in the wrong section please feel free to move the topic to the right section, but my guess is this is the right spot.

I received an email today from E2046 about the annual contest for figurines, dioramas and robots. I thought to post it here since a lot of real talent is roaming this forum and maybe some of you are interested in joining this competition.

post-14632-0-72893600-1460456239_thumb.png

Contest

http://www.e2046.com/contest/2016/

Rules and regulations

http://www.e2046.com/contest/2016/rule/&lang_id=1

I wish everyone who decides to join a lot of fun creating something awesome and good luck!!

I haven't done a gundam diorama since my GM Sniper. I have two 1/1oo master grades in box I've had for a while. Might just have to make that diorama I wanted to do with it.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan

Presenting the Gentlefolk Blacksmith, a heavy-hitting Servant of the Engine from the game Twisted. He's part of my Steampunk People WIP thread.

Been looking forward to painting this one for ages (mainly because he resembles Tick-Tock from Return to Oz, that's also why he's mostly bronze).
      Unfortunately, I did attach his chimney a little skewed, but I think I'm liking how it looks.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By eldamir
      I'm a bit of a glutton for punishment, so have managed to talk myself into another rainbow dragon... Since I have ol' Pathfinder Red sitting in the Drawer of Doom and no real plans for him, I thought I'd randomize him (not that I don't have enough other projects that haven't been finished (or even started))..
      So, here goes:
      3 Star challenge on Pathfinder Red (#89001)
      Primary : Blush Pink (although I might substitute in Breast Cancer Pink since I have 3 bottles of that from last month!)
      Secondary: Brilliant Green (needs to  be ordered or fetched from the FLGS - I have Forest Green but that's too dark to match, i think)
      Tertiary: Heather Blue (do not have this, but do have a Sample bottle from a past order that is very close and will be used in its place.. 

I smidged some paint on a sheet of paper for comparison and have decided that Blush Pink is much brighter than BCPink, so I'll probably use the Blush (unless I decide to go thematic again and donate this fellow to a survivor since I know a few).  Also, Forest Green is indeed way too dark to substitute in for Brilliant Green..

Here he is in all his boxed plasticky glory!

• By ub3r_n3rd
      Having a hard time getting started back up on my keeper's sanctum diorama... I think I need to purposely take a break from it and work on some other stuff to get my creative juices flowing again. I have this idea in my head for a 75mm diorama featuring black sun miniatures' "Barbarian and the Lost Princess" (Conan) vs SC75's "Brock the Wanderer" 

I'm thinking in this piece that it will have Conan carrying the princess through a dungeon type setting and then Brock standing there in front of a doorway. I'm going to really pull from artwork that I admire in regards to barbarians such as Frazetta and Patrick J. Jones.

Right now I'm cleaning off the flash and mold lines, as soon as I do that, I'll wash everything and start to assemble as much as I can without causing issues during painting. 

Mood and color scheme inspiration pic from Patrick J. Jones -

• By Jubilee
      Here are pictures of my ReaperCon 2017 Diorama entry, "Wrong Turn":

• By noodlemancer
      I bought the Golden crackle paste medium instead of going out to buy the GW crackle paint... but so far no crackles in my test swatches. I'm hoping some people here have tried Golden before and have any tips. Do I need a base coat? Glue on the bottom? Thicker layers? Does it need the full 3 days to dry & cure even for small terrain pieces?

I'm hoping to be able to just use what I already have, but I might be able to buy some Agrellan earth this weekend if the Golden doesn't work. Or if there are any good crackle paints for a dry desert texture I could find at Joann's or Michael's or Blick.

Thanks! :)
  • Who's Online   31 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)