Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Patrik Strom
      This is my version of Grond from Hasslefree Miniatures. I've had the figure for a while but never got around to him. I can't really tell why I picked him up now (might have been that I wanted something to try my Valejo steel color on), but after I started I had trouble putting him down. I'm really happy with how he turned out, and with very little resistance as well. I had trouble with the eyes. I would have preferred a "normal" straight ahead stare, but every time I filled the left eye it had him looking to his right. After three attempts with the same result I figured it was meant to be.

• By lazarp
      So I painted this one for a friend to use as his goliath fighter in our dnd campaign.
      It was a quick and easy paint, since he asked me to keep it simple. I like how it turned out considering the printing quallity
      Also, the blade of his original sword broke of, so I replaced it with a warhammer empire greatsword blade 

• By EldritchEladrin
      Recently finished up this mini for a 5e character I made recently (Wood Elf Rogue). The slot base connector snapped during the prep stage, so I decided to rebase the mini and add some leaves as custom terrain (painted birch seeds). 

• By Pochi
      I somehow forgot to post this guy when I finished him last year. I painted him shortly after I finished his queenly counterpart. I had some issues with the ice on the base so it didn't turn out exactly as I hoped but it's ok. Painting these big guys is sure a whole different experience to painting the "normal" sized minis.

• By Patrik Strom
      The first painted mini of the year! I really love this sculpt. My favorite part by far is the comb over :D I did a poor job of cleaning the miniature before priming and starting to paint it (like always), so there's a bit of grain on the axe and other irregularities. But nothing to harmful.

• Who's Online   13 Members, 2 Anonymous, 70 Guests (See full list)