• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ash Adler
      I'd felt like I was banging my head on a wall with the main mini that I was working on lately, so I set that aside to work on this as a something simple to make me feel a bit better.  My first try at NMM, too (which shows ).  All I can say is that the contrast really did look better to my eyes until I started taking photos of it.  At least it's somewhat made up for by how nice the eyes and the gem on the left bracer turned out.

More photos and thought process at my blog: link

C&C welcome
    • By doogle
      i would like to know if the free shipping also includes shipping to South Africa if total cart cost is $35 or above  
    • By Maledrakh
      Today saw the completion of the three Void Sorcerors:

Womma Womma Womma!

All my thin pointy brushes have given up on life and chosed to split, so I am struggling abit with thin lines these days. While waiting for some new brushes I have ordred to arrive, we get a bit shoddy with the freehand symbols such as in these books. It should still be possible to make out which symbols I have tried to paint in each of them though. I hope.

These are from the “Masters of the Void Deluxe Enemy Pack” for Shadows of Brimstone, the Wierd West lovecraftian horror scifi mashup dungeon delver. This pack also includes the three Void Hounds I did a few weeks ago. So that completes the minis from that expansion.

The void sorcerors are on 30mm bases, and are made from HIPS polystyre aka “hard plastic”.

• By Jessie
      Wanted to paint up some halloween themed minis in October so I painted up Gauntfield. He's on a base from Secret Weapon. He was a lot of fun, thanks for reading!

• By Jessie
      Painted up Feiya for my tempest cleric and painted up this other miniature that I don't know the name or number of (unreleased as of now I think) for my husband's rogue. I tried to paint his poncho sort of like schemes from Clint Eastwood's characters in the Sergio Leone movies. Feiya's base is milliput using a Green Stuff world roller (aztec) and the guy's base is one of the (again, Aztec series) Dragon Forge pre-made bases. Thanks for reading

• Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)