Smokestack

Massive Darkness

I do not like the concept art at all. But I do like about 1/3 of the miniatures in the pics here.

Depends how they present it.

• Like 1

The black plague miniatures (what we have gotten so far) are really nice. I expect these to be as well. I like all the miniatures shown for Massive darkness so far, but especially the bad guys. That troll is awesome. The tiles are nice too. I hope this doesn't slip too far into June. As others have said, they may be waiting for people to start getting wave 2 of Black plague before they start...

I am just hoping that since its not just zombies, they focus more on extra bad guy stretch goals, instead of just extra heroes. I do want extra heroes, but monsters in handfuls would be great.

• Like 3

They said they plan to have many monsters, so this should be no problem.

Late May is planned, but if everything is not ready, it is also possible later.

Edited by Teskal
  • Like 2

@Teskal- Thanks for sharing!

The rules sound slightly complicated the way they were explained but I am optimistic about gameplay.  It doesn't sound like there will be any official crossover between Massive Darkness and Zombicide BP.  Kind of disappointing.  Even if they don't stat up zombies, necromancers, and abominations, once I have played the game it shouldn't be too hard to do myself.

From what I heard I am going to assume this KS will be more expensive than ZBP.  I am estimating that where ZBP was $100 and $150 pledge levels, this will be $150 and $200.  Either that or they will have all extra baddies as add-ons (please no).

With the announcement of ZBP part 2 shipping under way I hope we see this KS sooner rather than later(instant gratification and all that).

About the crossover. They know we want it, and I think they will provide it somehow. I think this was what they meant with

"Please"

"No"

"Pleeeeease"

"No, maybe"....

• Like 2

Good, get paid on June 1st ...

I think the Kickstarter will end in July, so you get paid twice till then. :-)

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Argentee
      I have the single deckers, and really like them. After failing to fund last time, the designer hit some trade shows, lined up some other financing, and has relaunched the campaign for double decker caddies. I think these would be great for games like Gloom that with the expansions quickly outgrow their original boxes.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/narrowshill/card-caddy-double-decker
    • By SamuraiJack

About this project

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1223145791/orc-warband-30mm-miniatures-by-gt-studio-creations?ref=category_newest

GT Studio Creations needs your help to create the most amazing orc fantasy miniatures you have ever seen!!!
    • By SamuraiJack

About this project

Trio is born from my videogames experience, is born by my idea to create a variegated set that include different types of subjects including animals, armours, textiles and skins of various types. The busts of this campaign are all handsculpted by Alberto Acquaviva and me and all are in resin cast. Through this busts i want to show you how the wisdom can be beautiful and delicate, how the courage can be aggressive in front of a trial and how the power can corrupt your face...and your soul. All this collection busts are composed just by one piece except Heero, the courage that is composed by three parts. The collection has been conceived to be easy to assemple and ready from the unboxing to be painted. Is a good trial for both beginners and veteran painters. You can play with colors, lighting effects or freehanding on open surfaces, on little details or animal mantles. So,I hope my project excites and involves you like it did to me. Thanks for reading. Below you'll find the description of all characters, their size and more details on this campaign.
      Regarding the shipping costs there are two price ranges.  
      First range: shipping up to 4 figures, 5€  
      Second range: 5+ figures,10€ However be informed that the more models you'll purchase, the bigger will be the discount applied, so your shipping will be anyway cheap.
    • By Sergeant_Crunch
      http://dp9forum.com/index.php?showtopic=16501

Looks like plastic mecha are all the rage. Between Robotech and CAV I'm going to be up to my ears in mecha...but the idea of gears that don't cost an arm and a leg may be too much to resist. Don't know that I'll go big on this one, probably one of the army boxes or a $1 pledge with some add-ons. These aren't likely to be used with their game so I'm not looking to get more than handful, definitely not more than say, 20.

Says starting in October, not sure when though.

MOD EDIT - project live. Link to kickstarter:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/heavygearblitz/heavy-gear-blitz-war-for-terra-nova-starter-set?mobile=0
  • Who's Online   36 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)