Smokestack

Massive Darkness

I do not like the concept art at all. But I do like about 1/3 of the miniatures in the pics here.

Depends how they present it.

• Like 1

The black plague miniatures (what we have gotten so far) are really nice. I expect these to be as well. I like all the miniatures shown for Massive darkness so far, but especially the bad guys. That troll is awesome. The tiles are nice too. I hope this doesn't slip too far into June. As others have said, they may be waiting for people to start getting wave 2 of Black plague before they start...

I am just hoping that since its not just zombies, they focus more on extra bad guy stretch goals, instead of just extra heroes. I do want extra heroes, but monsters in handfuls would be great.

• Like 3

They said they plan to have many monsters, so this should be no problem.

Late May is planned, but if everything is not ready, it is also possible later.

Edited by Teskal
  • Like 2

@Teskal- Thanks for sharing!

The rules sound slightly complicated the way they were explained but I am optimistic about gameplay.  It doesn't sound like there will be any official crossover between Massive Darkness and Zombicide BP.  Kind of disappointing.  Even if they don't stat up zombies, necromancers, and abominations, once I have played the game it shouldn't be too hard to do myself.

From what I heard I am going to assume this KS will be more expensive than ZBP.  I am estimating that where ZBP was $100 and $150 pledge levels, this will be $150 and $200.  Either that or they will have all extra baddies as add-ons (please no).

With the announcement of ZBP part 2 shipping under way I hope we see this KS sooner rather than later(instant gratification and all that).

About the crossover. They know we want it, and I think they will provide it somehow. I think this was what they meant with

"Please"

"No"

"Pleeeeease"

"No, maybe"....

• Like 2

Good, get paid on June 1st ...

I think the Kickstarter will end in July, so you get paid twice till then. :-)

• Like 1