Smokestack

Massive Darkness

:down: Was hoping for this or next week... the 7th is sooooo far away.... ::(: I don't know if I can last that long...

• Like 2

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (runs around screaming).........breath, sorry couldn't help myself.

^ This

Launch-Date: June 7th, 3:00PM EST on Kickstarter.

That's 19:00 for us Brits

I thought it was 20GMT and 21CET?

That daylight saving is going to undo me.

You could be right, at least I wont be late to the party  :blink:

I am so dropping everything on this, going in for the works......don't know why I'm so excited about this, but I am.

• Like 1

I am so dropping everything on this, going in for the works......don't know why I'm so excited about this, but I am.

Because it is AWESOME! Is it the 7th yet? I can't wait to see stretch goals. I am really hoping this will fill some gaps in my monster minis.

I've been wanting to get a dungeon crawler like Descent for a while now. We have Black Plague, and really like it. Looks like the rules for Massive Darkness will be almost as easy to teach the kids as Zombicide was. Very promising. 

Having just a few hero minis with loads of monsters to throw at them will be a welcome reversal from CMoN's normal onslaught of heroes with a relatively small selection of enemies. CMoN sure knows how to tempt gamers. Looks like I'm falling into their trap... again. 

• Like 3

While there's a few minis I find of interest , most of them are kinda meh for me. I think it's the general style and the blowing in the wind look that seems to be going on with so many of them.

I really don't know about this one.

On the one hand I'd kinda like to follow it to see what info I can gleen, on the other hand I've backed enough Zombicide kickstarters to know they are a job and a half to follow.

I might just follow the comments here to see what my fellow forumites think of it.

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Argentee
      I have the single deckers, and really like them. After failing to fund last time, the designer hit some trade shows, lined up some other financing, and has relaunched the campaign for double decker caddies. I think these would be great for games like Gloom that with the expansions quickly outgrow their original boxes.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/narrowshill/card-caddy-double-decker
    • By SamuraiJack

About this project

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1223145791/orc-warband-30mm-miniatures-by-gt-studio-creations?ref=category_newest

GT Studio Creations needs your help to create the most amazing orc fantasy miniatures you have ever seen!!!
    • By SamuraiJack

About this project

Trio is born from my videogames experience, is born by my idea to create a variegated set that include different types of subjects including animals, armours, textiles and skins of various types. The busts of this campaign are all handsculpted by Alberto Acquaviva and me and all are in resin cast. Through this busts i want to show you how the wisdom can be beautiful and delicate, how the courage can be aggressive in front of a trial and how the power can corrupt your face...and your soul. All this collection busts are composed just by one piece except Heero, the courage that is composed by three parts. The collection has been conceived to be easy to assemple and ready from the unboxing to be painted. Is a good trial for both beginners and veteran painters. You can play with colors, lighting effects or freehanding on open surfaces, on little details or animal mantles. So,I hope my project excites and involves you like it did to me. Thanks for reading. Below you'll find the description of all characters, their size and more details on this campaign.
      Regarding the shipping costs there are two price ranges.  
      First range: shipping up to 4 figures, 5€  
      Second range: 5+ figures,10€ However be informed that the more models you'll purchase, the bigger will be the discount applied, so your shipping will be anyway cheap.
    • By Sergeant_Crunch
      http://dp9forum.com/index.php?showtopic=16501

Looks like plastic mecha are all the rage. Between Robotech and CAV I'm going to be up to my ears in mecha...but the idea of gears that don't cost an arm and a leg may be too much to resist. Don't know that I'll go big on this one, probably one of the army boxes or a $1 pledge with some add-ons. These aren't likely to be used with their game so I'm not looking to get more than handful, definitely not more than say, 20.

Says starting in October, not sure when though.

MOD EDIT - project live. Link to kickstarter:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/heavygearblitz/heavy-gear-blitz-war-for-terra-nova-starter-set?mobile=0
  • Who's Online   37 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)