DHRDawg

Bones Translucent 77368: Shadow Demon & 77366: Shadow Hound

8 posts in this topic

Nicely done!

1 person likes this

WHO YA GONNA CALL! DHRDawg. 

Looks good, very creep-tacular.

1 person likes this

Solidly colored ghosts are SO Ghostbusters.  :D  Very nice!

1 person likes this

Thanks everyone! I just joined these forums...about time right Jordan ;)  (its me Karl)

These are beautiful! I'm going to have to try this technique with my translucent bones, they've just been sitting on a container that I take out from time to time hoping to be inspired.

2 people like this

These look great!

1 person likes this

Very cool! I like the effect you achieved.

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By crejb
      Hi all,
      Here are a few more Bones models I have painted over the last few weeks.  I'm still fairly new to painting bones (2nd and 3rd models I've painted, although have painted a handful from other manufacturers).  It's the first time I've used so much white on a mini, I learned that it is a very strong colour and only needs subtle shading to be effective- may have gone overboard on the cloak. Also, washing over white seemed to make it look dirty, which is not what I was going for... Overall I like the colour schemes I went with and am pretty happy with how they turned out.
      Thanks for looking!

• By Glamberry
      Hi all,

Taking a little break from the savage avatars with a quick little paint job to clear my palette. Not my best work, not my worst. I guess if I played with my Minis I would consider him more tabletop than display. I didn't really choose the colours carefully so he's a little plain but he was fun! First 28mm bones model I have painted...aaaand I still definitely prefer metal but definitely not shabby. He came as a little surprise for me since I didn't realize he was part of the town stuff set.

• By Maglok
      I felt like painting these guys, so I did. No store link yet, they are the bones version of these though.

• Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)