Sign in to follow this  
Garomero

Eldritch Demon Reaper Mini

Hey guys today I worked on my Eldritch Demon an awesome model. I painted it in flesh tones because the green mini cthulu has been done to death! As always comments are greatly received and wanted! Also a big thankyou to all who look,,like and comment on my paint jobs!

post-14996-0-82803700-1464263143_thumb.jpg

post-14996-0-06056600-1464263194_thumb.jpg

post-14996-0-95097700-1464263250_thumb.jpg

post-14996-0-30140300-1464263301_thumb.jpg

• Like 21

The flesh tones and blue-green accents give it a suitably creepy look.

Wouldn't want to face it.
<..shivers..>

• Like 1

That is a WONDERFULLY HORRIFYING creation...FANTASTIC color choices & some NICE brushwork. All you need to do is some work on the base. GREAT WORK!

• Like 1

Very cool! I like the flesh tones; makes it look like someone being possessed by the big C.

Nice job! The coloring and color shift almost makes it look like the tentacles are coming from the inside, like a coral going after its neighbor...

The flesh tones make it that much more awful, somehow.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By woj1s
      Hello friends!

My son and I play Talisman 4th edition all the time. I'ts his favorite game. The figures that come with the game aren't the greatest sculpts. With the Talisman board game having some great themed art i've wanted to get some cool Reaper Bones figures as replacements, paint them up and base them for the game.

I've searched Reapers database to find figures that matched the likenesses of the miniatures that come with the game and the art on each character card. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to go with the strictly Bones route. There are some figures in the Dark Heaven Legends line that fit better.

The attached is what i've come up with so far. I've included a photo of the original character cards and another photo of the corresponding Reaper figures that i've been thinking about.

• By Metalchaos
      Here's my 2018 Ghoulie Bag translucent smoky grey 77636, Death Shroud. I simply did a blueish highlight and painted the base on this Dark Heaven Bones model sculpted by Julie Guthrie.      
    • By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here's a simple paint job on a translucent version of 77096, Labella DeMornay. This model was sculpted by Julie Guthrie. I painted it with green ink and acrylics.    
    • By Lord of the Dish Pit
      These guys were a nice excuse to paint up some undead that weren't bound to the usual colors. I figure that they're a group of adventurers that got hired to take out Selmarina, (who is the only dedicated evil witch I've painted thus far). They got as far as taking down her Minotaur bodyguard before she "reprimanded, reeducated, and reanimated" them. Now they serve as champions in the Pumpkin Legions...

I was inspired by artwork of the Crimson King from Stephan King's Dark Tower with this guy. Obviously he was the wizard of the party before things went sideways.

Live, dead, when you're one of Selmarina's minions she still expects you to do your job. Employment security I suppose...

I tried very hard to avoid making this one resemble Legolas. So I went with an Autumn inspired scheme, which I'll probably run with when it comes time to paint the few other living elves I've got laying around somewhere. 

Greens and Browns are usually more elven type colors, but I wanted to keep this one as far as possible from both the red browns of Gimli and the usual colors of the Coffee Dwarves. 

I see some flock got stuck to his axe, I should probably fix that...

Even death cannot stop the hunger of the average Halfling. He may prefer flesh to taters now but that doesn't mean the mushrooms are safe...

• By Crowley
      The painting theme of the month has been chosen! The Undead of October will emerge from their (freshly painted) graves The miniatures have been selected… Here’s what's on the painting table:

9 Bones Skeletons (from Bones 2)
      6 Undying (Death, minotaur, lizardman, elf, halfling, & dwarf skeletons from Bones 3)
      Bone Fiend (Bones 2)
      4 mummies (Bones 2)
      Hecklemeyer & Styx (25th Anniversary mini)
      Dust King & Tomb (Bones 3)
      Demi-Lich (Bones 2)
      3 Nefsokar mummies (Bones 1)

26 (or 28 if you count the broken tomb and the tiny puppet) minis, in 31 days? Less if you count the vacation in the middle of the month… Plus one day since I started on the last day of September. Granted, the skeletons should all go really quickly, but even still, it’ll be a push to get it done, but this would push me over 100 minis for 2018… 

Since everything is already lined with brown liner, the plan is:
      Dirty Bone on all the bone and mummy wrapping!
      Scorched Metal all the armor and weapons 
      Heavy Sepia Wash pretty much everything
      Highlights

Special Minis:
      Demi-Lich - Thinking green/purple flames?
      Hecklemeyer - Black & White costume? Black, White, & Red?
      Nefsokar mummies - Lots of gold and bronze. 
      Dust King - Seriously tempted to paint it up like the ice lich from Warcraft… 

As for their bases? That’s a little more work. The skeletons, bone fiend, and maybe the dust king will get bases to match the flocking on the tombstones. The demi-lich and hecklemeyer will probably get some sort of sculpted flagstone base. The mummies? Haven’t decided. Seriously tempted to give them dungeon flagstone bases too… 

Okay, so it’s really unlikely I’ll finish all of these in October, but maybe by November? 
  • Who's Online   14 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)