Sign in to follow this  
Garomero

Reaper Fire Demon

Hey guys back again this time with the awesome Fire demon! This mini has sooo much detail. I had a blast doing this one I literally painted him by using a series of dots on the skin in three different shades of green! There must be thousands of dots lol. I also accented the dots with white cracks. I am very proud of this model, Any comments are wanted and gratefully received! Enjoy,

post-14996-0-97746200-1464767062_thumb.jpg

post-14996-0-20538200-1464767097_thumb.jpg

post-14996-0-48150700-1464767137_thumb.jpg

post-14996-0-79340200-1464767180_thumb.jpg

post-14996-0-34699100-1464767210_thumb.jpg

• Like 13

That's a lot of effort you've put in there!

Very cool!!!!

Looks awesome!

• Like 1

The stippling (that's the fancy art term for "painted with lots of dots") definitely works well on this guy, although it tends to be hell on your brushes...

• Like 1

Yup that works very well gives a great mottled effect I would be very proud of this one too ;)

• Like 1

wow!  Love this piece, great work!

• Like 1

Great looking fire demon!
The original colour scheme and paint technique really work well on it.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By cassault
      These are the first figures I painted after lurking around here for a few months. Think they came out well.

• By Spooktalker
      Hi all, I thought you might like to see the Mordheim gang I just finished, particularly because it features a bunch of Reaper figures. It's hard to believe I started this over ten years ago. They sat around for years with a good portion done, and lately I've had my old projects in my sites and am finishing them off.

Mordheim Undead Gang

I wrote about them and shared more pics in a blog post here: https://belchedfromthedepths.blogspot.com/2018/06/mordheim-undead-gang.html

More pics of the reaper ones:

Reaper Matthias the Twisted, Vampire

I shared the vampire already here, so you may have seen him already. New backdrop with this pic for consistency.

Reaper Gravedigger
      Reaper humans are too tall, IMO, to mix in generally with Mordheim figures, but the vampire and gravedigger are conscious exceptions as they fit right in towering over their fellows.

There was no way I wasn't going to have this Reaper monkey in the crew. He's from a familiars pack.

Reaper Ghouls and Ghast

Reaper Hellhounds
      Last up are these Reaper hellhounds, or dire wolves, in Mordheim game terms. I was and am thinking of them as black dogs of yore like the barghest rather than wolves.

• By Othikent
      I did these guys a few months ago.

I challenged myself when I painted these guys and avoided using washes. I'm very happy with the turnout.
      I'd love to hear what you all think.
    • By Geoff Davis
      02476: Lorna The Huntress sculpted by Bobby Jackson.  This is the P65 version.  A bit of a speedpaint in order to try out a different tartan colour scheme.  This one is based upon the Robertson Hunting Tartan.

• By NyarlaBcn
      Here my latest work. I keep trying and trying with black: highliting black. I tried with blue for a while till I was quite happy with it, and now I’m trying with grey which is more difficult... it does show here, since it completely reads as grey skin but oh well, it’s still a job I’m happy with. 
      That’s Be’lakor, one of the finest demon figures ever made by any manufacturer. First chaos everchosen, first mortal to ascend to demonhood, blessed and cursed, the lord of the dark...

• Who's Online   28 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)