I might be on soon, CW. I think I am okay to pause today from stress. If I remember how to destress. I'm going to work on a low-key paint job before jumping back into my big project stuff. Gotta clean my paint table first though! 

• Like 4

I may be on much later tonight, but it's a big maybe since this is MrBoot's last day off. I will still put paint on something, though, in keeping with my resolution. ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 2

I'm on now for about an hour, perhaps a bit more. :)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Was going to hop on last night but my computer decided to run updates, so I waited for them to finish... Gave up and watched Black Mirror with my bride instead. 

So I've never tried to participate on Hangouts before, but I decided that if I was going to go to ReaperCon this year, I should start getting better acquainted with my fellow forumites now. 

Opened Hangouts to see what I would get, and all I get is a "You're the only one here."   I supposed that's marginally better than the stanky goblin that said he'd be there :devil:.

Anyway, how do you guys typically use it? Full video/audio? Audio only? Text? 

• Like 1

Just now, kristof65 said:

So I've never tried to participate on Hangouts before, but I decided that if I was going to go to ReaperCon this year, I should start getting better acquainted with my fellow forumites now. 

Opened Hangouts to see what I would get, and all I get is a "You're the only one here."   I supposed that's marginally better than the stanky goblin that said he'd be there :devil:.

I#ll be on in a moment

Just now, kristof65 said:

Thank you!

I am happy to help.

I'll be off again then, have to get rid of some stuff. Talk to you later ;-D

2 hours ago, kristof65 said:

Good idea! It's pretty cool to actually 'know' someone from having chatted with them on  line before hand.

As for how to use it; that's entirely up to you. Some people do the full audio/video, and others just do audio only.

• Like 2

You must have just barely missed me.  I went to get something to eat.  

As the Reaper board gives a loose estimate instead of a timestamp, I'll include times in Eastern Time henceforth.  Generally if I am on in the afternoon it will be from 1pm to 4pm eastern.

Edited by buglips*the*goblin
  • Like 2