So I've never tried to participate on Hangouts before, but I decided that if I was going to go to ReaperCon this year, I should start getting better acquainted with my fellow forumites now. 

Opened Hangouts to see what I would get, and all I get is a "You're the only one here."   I supposed that's marginally better than the stanky goblin that said he'd be there :devil:.

Anyway, how do you guys typically use it? Full video/audio? Audio only? Text? 

• Like 1

Just now, kristof65 said:

So I've never tried to participate on Hangouts before, but I decided that if I was going to go to ReaperCon this year, I should start getting better acquainted with my fellow forumites now. 

Opened Hangouts to see what I would get, and all I get is a "You're the only one here."   I supposed that's marginally better than the stanky goblin that said he'd be there :devil:.

I#ll be on in a moment

6 minutes ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

I#ll be on in a moment

Thank you!

2 hours ago, kristof65 said:

Good idea! It's pretty cool to actually 'know' someone from having chatted with them on  line before hand.

As for how to use it; that's entirely up to you. Some people do the full audio/video, and others just do audio only.

• Like 2

You must have just barely missed me.  I went to get something to eat.  

As the Reaper board gives a loose estimate instead of a timestamp, I'll include times in Eastern Time henceforth.  Generally if I am on in the afternoon it will be from 1pm to 4pm eastern.

Edited by buglips*the*goblin
  • Like 2

My mom and Gramma are in town for now, but I'll be on in a few days too. I want to work on my ranger and my absinthe-bard with some folks to pester :) 

going to try to get on tonight....

likely wont be painting, just to gab at folks....

but we'll see...

• Like 3