Leopardpixie, Pezler and Bryan are in there now. :)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 3

My phone hates me.  First, I was on, but no microphone, so people could see me but not hear me.  Then I switched to the browser version, and it worked.  But loud airbrush is loud, and I couldn't mute my microphone.

I may just need to get a dedicated computer for the hangouts.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

My phone hates me.  First, I was on, but no microphone, so people could see me but not hear me.  Then I switched to the browser version, and it worked.  But loud airbrush is loud, and I couldn't mute my microphone.

I may just need to get a dedicated computer for the hangouts.

Your electronics are possessed by evil spirits.  I recommend incense and a thaumaturgic circle of 3 foot diameter, laid out using a combination of holy water, iron filings, and salt.  Place the device in the center of the circle with its screen facing up.  Then recite the entirety of The Monkees "I'm A Believer" backwards and make these hand gestures in order:

Tiger

Ox

Monkey

Tiger

Fox

Rabbit

Monkey

Tiger

At this point the device may become ambulatory, but the magic circle should contain it.  It may emit screams or attempt to bargain.  Do not listen to it, it has no gold and can grant no wishes.  Should the device escape the confines of the circle though deceit, trickery, or violent shaking then you will need a magically blessed dagger of pure silver and must strike it at the heart of its screen to slay it.  

Note that this works best on apple devices, android devices may require additional intervention from a monk or aescetic holy wanderer of at least the third heaven of insight. 

Best of luck. 

Edited by buglips*the*goblin
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

Here is my deck of cards I was using. It is about 31 years old. Had a second set that was blue, but no idea what happened to it.

20180127_235819-2268x2436.thumb.jpg.5e6ccd048749d46c7bfbdd888ebed001.jpg

• Like 4

I'd love to, but it'll be a few hours before I can get on.  Something about having to work and get people their coffee first. 

And a paint palette on the way home (plus a cup for hubby, so he has his own water cup)