In a "surprising" twist, at least going by the past week and a half or so...  I won't be on tonight.  Sorry, no loudmouthed, silly fox in the hangouts tonight.

It's Starcraft II and mayyyyybe a touch of Overwatch, so if you see someone with my name, piloting D.Va... SHOOT THEM ON SIGHT! ...Yes, I have her Pittsburg skin, why do you ask?  It's the black and grey in it, isn't it. :P

38 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

In a "surprising" twist, at least going by the past week and a half or so...  I won't be on tonight.  Sorry, no loudmouthed, silly fox in the hangouts tonight.

It's Starcraft II and mayyyyybe a touch of Overwatch, so if you see someone with my name, piloting D.Va... SHOOT THEM ON SIGHT! ...Yes, I have her Pittsburg skin, why do you ask?  It's the black and grey in it, isn't it. :P

OUUUUTLAAAAWS :wub: 

Valiant's playing tonight!! (my second team)

1 hour ago, Morihalda said:

OUUUUTLAAAAWS :wub: 

Valiant's playing tonight!! (my second team)

I'll admit it, I only chose it because it's almost the right shade of orange alongside black and grey ^_^;;;

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

I'll admit it, I only chose it because it's almost the right shade of orange alongside black and grey ^_^;;;

If I were going by color combos, I would be hard torn between Outlaws (green and black), Gladiators (purple and black), and Dynasty (yellow and black).

I sense a theme... :lol: 

2 hours ago, knarthex said:

Won't be on until 930ish or so...

12 hour shift today...

That's a long day. Hope you're getting paid well for it. 

• Like 2