On 4/17/2018 at 7:26 PM, Crowley said:

Maybe? My bride was bored at work and came home early, and my Tuesday D&D game is now my Saturday D&D game... 

I should have hobbied...

Anyway, I'll probably be on tonight around 1930. Need to decide on my next project...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Crowley said:

I should have hobbied...

Anyway, I'll probably be on tonight around 1930. Need to decide on my next project...

Obviously there should be preparation for feathers. I'd recommend lowering caffeine intake to start ::P:

I may be on tonight too. Going to try to paint the hand and bow of the archer this evening. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Obviously there should be preparation for feathers. I'd recommend lowering caffeine intake to start ::P:

I may be on tonight too. Going to try to paint the hand and bow of the archer this evening. 

:lol: far far too late for that!!!

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Crowley said:

I should have hobbied...

Okay, missed 1930... 2030 might happen... gotta finish the dishes first... 

43 minutes ago, Crowley said:

Okay, missed 1930... 2030 might happen... gotta finish the dishes first... 

Uh... nope. Gonna walk the dogs and go to bed. Broccoli, I'm tired... :zombie:

Was intending to be on. Decided to cook a nice meal for Sir Cyr and I and then clean the house with him. 

55 minutes ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

Okay. I am off now.

Enjoy the day and good night

I did the math the wrong way around and thought you would be on in the evening my time instead of afternoon.

I was free and everything, eating popcorn and watching birdhouse cams on youtube.  Sorry about my deficient mathemagics.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

I did the math the wrong way around and thought you would be on in the evening my time instead of afternoon.

I was free and everything, eating popcorn and watching birdhouse cams on youtube.  Sorry about my deficient mathemagics.

Yeah. Feel bad now. Am I doing the math wrong, or is that already the second time?

I will NOT be there this evening, at least currently that is the plan. Got to prepare some stuff with a friend. Should I be free afterward, I'll leave a message here.

13 hours ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

:huh:

Does @Guindyloo know this is how you spend your free time? Peeping in on chicks? :lol:

• Haha 7