3 hours ago, Crowley said:

Haminister of Truth is holding court! Come join me as I attempt to speed paint 3 different types of giants!

And court is adjourned. If you wish to see my progress, check out Crowley's Giant Speedpaint!

1 hour ago, WhiteWulfe said:

I'll be on shortly.  Gotta make coffee first!

I've found that I can't really drink coffee after... say 5pm. Not if I want to get a good night's sleep.

2 hours ago, Crowley said:

And court is adjourned. If you wish to see my progress, check out Crowley's Giant Speedpaint!

I've found that I can't really drink coffee after... say 5pm. Not if I want to get a good night's sleep.

So long as I mdone about an hour and a half before bed, it doesn't seem to do much to me... Then again, I tend to drink dark roast later in the day, so that might have something to do with it.  Either that or I've crammed so much caffeine into my body over the years it just goes "eh, whatever" 

• Like 1

I have meant to ask if anyone was still doing Hangouts. I haven't seen this thread active in a long time. I finally got a smartphone, so maybe soon I can figure out how to join using that. 

19 hours ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

Thank you, @SisterMaryNapalmfor joining me inj this wonderful hangout. Until next time.

I really feel bad that you’re all alone, but the time difference really kills my ability to do so.

Attending the hangout really kept me painting, but this year has been pretty poor for painting time, on or off the hangout.