Sign in to follow this  

50157: Townsfolk: Ladies of the Night Nr 3 By Glitterwolf

Ladie nr 3 for the diorama.

This one looks all innocent, but who knows what she is carrying in that little bag of hers?

EDIT: Oh Reaperbryan...Reaper DOES make redheaded minis...see???

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 9

Innocent, indeed. She's probably got a hand cannon in that bag. Good job!

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      This is a Dragyri Warrior ( I believe) from Dark Age, he was sent to me by @malefactus a while ago to contribute to my Lost World Project.
      WIP: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/&page=117
      In my Lost World he is Drakh a mutant turtle warrior.
      He has a pet Meso, a Raptor Hatchling from Bombshell Miniatures.
      Base is made with a Greenstuffworld Roller Pin and some tuft/flock.
      Here they are, the last pictures are with my Jungle Photobackdrop Board to show them in their natural habitat.

• By GodOfCheese
      I just realized that I'd been painting but had not posted any of them. :-)
      I like this mini, but I often struggled with the impression that she was putting her head on for the day. :-)
      Painting her was fun, but I had a lot of problems with her mold lines, and she came out very muddy in some ways.  

• By Inarah
      I needed a bunch of female figures for an RPG set in the 1920s, and I needed them fast and cheap.  Sunday I ordered some Heroclix for a buck each, and by Wed  evening they were in my hands.  I need to modify the figures to have longer dresses appropriate for the period when the game is set. 

First thing I did was cut them off at the feet.  I found a hobby knife worked well. A sharp hobby knife would work better. 

I used two part epoxy putty to make skirts.  I just smooshed it on and smoothed it out.  I should have started with a blob between the legs and let it dry overnight for stability. 

Next: primer, paint and bases. 
    • By knarthex
      Hey folks looking for some advice on a project I am hoping to accomplish for Reapercon '18...
      It won't let me quote in the 1st post, so the next will have the links...
      WIP here
    • By Silvervane
      I finally decided to call her finished.  Sana is, as usual from Hasslefree Miniatures, a great sculpt.  I really enjoyed painting her.  Hope you enjoy my paint work on this figure.

Her WIP is here.
  • Who's Online   21 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)