When Peaches heard her man had been drinking Jack Daniels and which part of town he was, she took the Warpig and rode like the wind.

Is she in time?

If not, the Harley is not too blame.

This is a Mean Machine...

I painted the Motörhead Warpig on it as a tribute.

And of course the roads are dirty..so not too clean..

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 19

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      This is a Dragyri Warrior ( I believe) from Dark Age, he was sent to me by @malefactus a while ago to contribute to my Lost World Project.
      WIP: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/&page=117In my Lost World he is Drakh a mutant turtle warrior.
      He has a pet Meso, a Raptor Hatchling from Bombshell Miniatures.
      Base is made with a Greenstuffworld Roller Pin and some tuft/flock.
      Here they are, the last pictures are with my Jungle Photobackdrop Board to show them in their natural habitat.

• By knarthex
      Hey folks looking for some advice on a project I am hoping to accomplish for Reapercon '18...
      It won't let me quote in the 1st post, so the next will have the links...
      WIP here
    • By knarthex
      Back when I first joined the forums, I found a thread about a certain Goblin painting a limited edition Ral Partha figure that I happened to own, but had been sitting in a box for 15-20 years due to the 'I'm not good enough' syndrome....
      Well I decided that I Was Good Enough and set to work, as chronicled by this
      so as at the time of being a noob arround here, I was very encouraged by the multiple responses that I got....
      such as:
    • By Darius Glenwell
      I'm really happy with this one. 3D render by John Popson, cast by Effincool Miniatures. This will be available next weekend at GaryCon in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. I get to personally hand it to Luke Gygax, and it will go into the charity auction, which all the proceeds go to the Wounded Warrior Project. I got it as close to the poster and shirt art as I could. Thanks for looking! If you're going to Gary Con this year, introduce yourself if you find me. 

• By Glitterwolf
      This is the Bones Dire Bear Sku 77494.
      I painted him for my Horde of the North project

• Who's Online   17 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)