ub3r_n3rd

The ub3r Dungeon!

Just for a fun game with anyone who wishes to join. Doing a little dungeon crawl!

So far, OneBoot has been playing (in the Randomness thread) as a ninja/rogue kitty and is about to check out a Gelatinous Cube after setting off a trap and nearly falling to her doom!

• Like 6

Good roll!

You know this to be a....

Gelatinous Cube!!

A gelatinous cube is a transparent ooze composed of mindless, gelatinous matter in the shape of a cube. They slid through dungeon corridors, absorbing everything in their path, digesting everything organic and secreting non-digestible matter in their wake. Contact with their exterior could result in a paralyzing electric shock, after which cubes would proceed to slowly digest their stunned and helpless prey.

NwN_Gelatinous_Cube.jpg

Good thing you didn't fall in!

You notice that your claws are straining and your grip is starting to fail, knowing that you will fall if you tarry longer, what are you going to do? Will you climb up to safety or down and see what kinds of treasures may be down there and do battle with this?

Oh dear. Uh...um.....I'M GOING IN! DEATH OR GLORY! I ATTACK FROM ABOVE!!

I'm climbing down. ::D:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

>Witnesses the brave kitty leaping to the attack<

You won't be fighting alone!!

>leaps into the pit<

• Like 5

Oh dear. Uh...um.....I'M GOING IN! DEATH OR GLORY! I ATTACK FROM ABOVE!!

I'm climbing down. ::D:

Huzzah!

Roll your Climbing check, the walls are pretty slick here with moisture and mold, so it's tough even for a great climber like you with your sharp claws.

Hm...12 plus 6...I dunno if that'll be enough! *suspense*

Huzzah!

• Like 5

White dragon will join (shrunk down a great deal as dragons of her true size don't fit in dungeon)

SHe will join the cat and wolf in the fight! Maybe try to freeze it with a breath attack. Preferably not hitting those she wishes alive

• Like 5

hmmn.  A Spinx watches from the sidelines and taps leonine claw on the dusty marble tiles.  When the winner emerges, will they answer a question and gain the loyalty of a wandering scholar, or will she have to eat jello... again?

If only that Lammasu relationship had worked out.  She wouldn't be stuck here watching reality tv. She could help.  choices, choices...

• Like 6

Roll your Climbing check, the walls are pretty slick here with moisture and mold, so it's tough even for a great climber like you with your sharp claws.

Hm...12 plus 6...I dunno if that'll be enough! *suspense*

Huzzah!

Oh no! It's too slick! Your claws scrap along as you start to gain speed!

A wolf appears and streaks down into the pit snarling and howling in glee! 

At the same time that the wolf appears, an oddly small white dragon flies down into the pit she inhales a large breath and...

Wolf - Roll a dexterity check, see if you land and can absorb the impact.

Boot - Roll an athletics check to see if you can land where you wish and not INSIDE the beast!

FH - Roll a flying check as it's a small area even tho you are small, it's hard to maintain a good flight with the kitty on the wall next to you and the wolf jumping down right below you. 

• Like 3

hmmn.  A Spinx watches from the sidelines and taps leonine claw on the dusty marble tiles.  When the winner emerges, will they answer a question and gain the loyalty of a wandering scholar, or will she have to eat jello... again?

If only that Lammasu relationship had worked out.  She wouldn't be stuck here watching reality tv. She could help.  choices, choices...

(OOC) Corporea! Squee!!!! *glomps* :bday:

Huzzah!

• Like 4

Sphinx peers into the pit.  Exciting, isn't it?  Hmmmn... tempting, tempting.  Cat tails twitching, she settles on the rim.  

• Like 3

Boot - Roll an athletics check to see if you can land where you wish and not INSIDE the beast!

Er...do you mean acrobatics?

Wait, what system are we using?  :huh:

EDIT: Well, I rolled an 18, either way. I'm not sure what to add to it though, lol. 

Huzzah!

Edited by OneBoot
  • Like 3

Huzzah!

Yes, sorry I get systems mixed up sometimes. 

Acrobatics! 

• Like 4

(ooc) hi all!  i might get sucked into work, but for now... searching for dice!)

Welcome aboard Ms. Sphinx ::D:

Feel free to come up with your own riddles as that'll be fun having that kind of interaction between players!

• Like 4

Huzzah!

Yes, sorry I get systems mixed up sometimes. 

Acrobatics! 

Awesome! Add 6 to that then, that's one of my good skills. :D

...I should probably write these numbers down at some point. :lol:

Huzzah!

• Like 4