ub3r_n3rd

The ub3r Dungeon!

124 posts in this topic

@FH - 5E keeping it simple.

Boot - you twist and spin your way down, turning and landing on your four legs with the grace of... well.. a cat!

Wolf - you hit with a jarring impact and it dazes you for a moment, the cube moves slowly in your direction sensing you...

4 people like this

Are we using pathfinder or D&D 5th edition? I just want us all on the same rules...

Also, what level? I was assuming 3rd for...no apparent reason.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

4 people like this

Are we using pathfinder or D&D 5th edition? I just want us all on the same rules...

Huzzah!

3rd sounds good to me, I didn't think that far in advance, but I don't need character sheets, just rolling d20's (real or with an phone/web app) with bonuses. 

4 people like this

Huzzah!

3rd sounds good to me, I didn't think that far in advance, but I don't need character sheets, just rolling d20's (real or with an phone/web app) with bonuses. 

That's fine! I'm playing fast and loose, just wanted a ballpark for bonuses is all. ^_^

Huzzah!

3 people like this

(sorry for the OOC again; I'm not terribly familiar with 5th; how do I figure out bonuses?)

3 people like this

>shakes head to clear the cobwebs, shifts into humanoid form, and snarls<

4 people like this

Spinx doesn't believe in any numbers that are not prime.  Hmmn.  She wonders if any of the creatures below know what links wine, reaper paint and matadors together. 

(ooc- sorry, phone calls, back now)

5 people like this

>shakes head to clear the cobwebs, shifts into humanoid form, and snarls<

You clear your head of the dazed effect, the cube slowly moves towards you like an ice zamboni! (not zombie, well zombies move slow too...)

Spinx doesn't believe in any numbers that are not prime.  Hmmn.  She wonders if any of the creatures below know what links wine, reaper paint and matadors together. 

(ooc- sorry, phone calls, back now)

The adventurers are forming up, the kitty has landed next to the wolf who changed into human form and the dragon is releasing an ice breath as you watch and wonder what kind of riddles will be fun to pose to them... assuming they can win out against the gelatinous cube.

4 people like this

Alrighty, quick and simple character sheet generated! "Kitty" wasn't a race choice, though, so I had to make a couple of things up. ::):

Boot - you twist and spin your way down, turning and landing on your four legs with the grace of... well.. a cat!

Huzzah! Okay, I'll attack the gelatinous dessert. Do you want initiatives, attack rolls and damage rolls? Or just attack and damage? Or "I hit it really hard!" kinda thing?

Huzzah!

4 people like this

( I will make a CS for this. Putting her as a wyrmling as 3rd means she is fairly young. This my chance and time to learn the new system. Best way to do it really. Using the statblock for a wyrmling. I see no fly skill so will use dex for now)

Rolled a 16 with no bonuses. Waits for the ruling now

5 people like this

Alrighty, quick and simple character sheet generated! "Kitty" wasn't a race choice, though, so I had to make a couple of things up. ::):

Huzzah! Okay, I'll attack the gelatinous dessert. Do you want initiatives, attack rolls and damage rolls? Or just attack and damage? Or "I hit it really hard!" kinda thing?

Huzzah!

Just give me attack/damage rolls results (with your bonuses), you guys are first on something like this, it has a negative initiative because of how slow it is.  I'll let you know how hard you hit it and when it's dead.

( I will make a CS for this. Putting her as a wyrmling as 3rd means she is fairly young. This my chance and time to learn the new system. Best way to do it really. Using the statblock for a wyrmling. I see no fly skill so will use dex for now)

Rolled a 16 with no bonuses. Waits for the ruling now

Sounds good!

Your roll, you are able to deftly fly around with little trouble, your breath attack hits and frost forms over the cube, give me a damage roll for a wyrmlings ice breath.

3 people like this

...or if they are tasty with jello.  They might be tasty with jello. A little lemon zest and some rosemary.  Where did Spinx leave that Frenchwoman's cookbook... Ah.  Under the magic sword.  Tosses magic sword out of the way and absently kicks it into the pit while looking through the portable cabinet of holding.

2 people like this

A magical sword falls from the heavens! (well from above) and lands with a *THUNK* right in front of the wolf who shapeshifted into a man.

3 people like this

>attacks the cube with his claws, snarling all the while<

(rolled 12 +3=15, if that hits: 6 damage)

4 people like this