ub3r_n3rd

The ub3r Dungeon!

124 posts in this topic

" For Glory!" I yell, as I charge forward swinging my sword.

(17 {total with bonuses} +? for magic sword; 9 +? if that hits)

1 person likes this

(The skull muses to himself that this particular round of combat seems to be an awfully long six seconds... :unsure:)

1 person likes this

time seems to slow to a crawl when you are in an action sequence.  We all must take time for the slo-mo special effects! ::P:

1 person likes this

" For Glory!" I yell, as I charge forward swinging my sword.

(17 {total with bonuses} +? for magic sword; 9 +? if that hits)

(The skull muses to himself that this particular round of combat seems to be an awfully long six seconds... :unsure:)

time seems to slow to a crawl when you are in an action sequence.  We all must take time for the slo-mo special effects! ::P:

Roo has the right of it, time seems to slow as CW leaps forward, his sword a beacon of light in the darkness, the expression on his face one of glorious rage, his eyes wide and teeth glinting... the sword slowly arcs through the air, it makes contact with the zombie's skull and cuts clean through, the top half splatters against the wall in a gory mess and the rest of the body flops to the ground with a dull thud.

Time seems to resume normalcy as the next zombie in line takes advantage of the opportunity to bite at CW, it grabs on with hungry teeth ripping a small chunk of flesh loose!