Sign in to follow this  
Sharkbelly

Underwater Adventuring Party

Thanks! They have now been based, flocked, and primed. I picked up the sea hag and two kelpies just for fun.

image_zpsnnmcoksp.jpeg

Edited by Sharkbelly
  • Like 10

The guy with the crab hand got me thinking he is underwater and is still trying to light up his pipe. Like a natural habit and just gets frustrated all the time. It's the main reason he is grumpy. LOL ::P:

• Like 2

Well, the models have successfully made the trip overseas. I brought them--along with a bunch of warhammer stuff--in one of the new Citadel cases. Worked great!

image_zpsy9otd2ni.jpeg

• Like 8

I decided to start with the were shark. I swapped out the right hand for a sword. Here is the first WIP pic:

post-15031-0-82675400-1470342917_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Sharkbelly
  • Like 8

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TheOldGuard
      Greetings!

I had initially decided to paint Mariel's dresscoat in red & white but I'm glad I changed my mind & went for blue & yellow instead. I don't often paint yellow so I'm pleased how this worked out.

Thanks for looking!!

• By Brianuk
      Am painting up Stieg Brinegrog as a crewman/bosun and Sushanthe as either a warden or a pearl diver.

Was a bit annoyed with the stieg figure as smaller than I was expecting. Had a go at tattoos just using a 0.4 black drawing pen. Will glaze back over them. 

Am deliberately trying to have brighter colours for the sea elf so went for dark skin as a contrast and will highlight everything back up. 

• By ThirstyBob
      Finished Cthulhu on Saturday, I think I'm learning to overcome my fear of highlighting too far, I still didn't go as light as people said I should. Some say you can go practically to white, but I am very hesitant to try that. I think I've made progress though. C&C welcome!

Soft Lighting---

Harsh Lighting, to show detail----

And WIP thread if anyone is interested...

• By valkyriesinger
      Hello! I've recently started working on a diorama, and a friend of mine urged me to post here. The only thing that is missing from the pictures below is the kelp that will be behind the kraken (on the little pads on the back side of the base). It is some floppy aquarium kelp that I"m currently trying to figure out how to get it to stand up straight. Tips, tricks, C&C are all welcomed.

Here is the pre-primed coral wall in varying states of sand coverage. The coral is planned to be very brightly colored.

Primed base:

You can see the kelp pads in the pic above.

Base with Kraken for staging verification:

Here is the almost finished diver, who goes in the slot in front of the Kraken. This drab, dirty human looking down at his feet while the kraken looms above is one of my favorite parts, tbh.

Cheers!
      Valk
  • Who's Online   25 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)