Jasonator

Happy Birthday Kharsin

19 posts in this topic

:bday: :bday: Happy Birthday Kharsin  :bday: :bday: 

Happy birthday! :bday: :bday: :bday:

Happy birthday!

Happiest birthday to you!! :bday: I hope your day is splendid!

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Happy B-day!!! :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

Merry birthday!!!

Woo Woo. Happy Birthday!

Oh my goodness guys! I totally missed these posts this year! I'm so sorry! Thank y'all so much for the happy birthday wishes! I missed all of you at Reaper this year. I was planning to go with a few friends, but my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer this past Summer, so all of our resources have been going to travel back and forth between here and MD Anderson. We're doing fine though, and her chemo has been moved local, so we don't have to travel as much. Still it sucks that I couldn't make it as I was looking forward to it. You all are AWESOME! Keep us in your prayer.

-K

2 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Xherman1964
      Happy Birthday @tiniest rhombus  Have a great day!!!!

• By Xherman1964
      Happy Birthday!!!
      May your paints never dry! ( in the pot that is...on the minis they obviously should at some time)
    • By Xherman1964
      Happy Birthday, Sculptor of Wonders!!!!

• By Kharsin
      Hello all! It's been forever since I've posted here or painted anything for that matter. Life has been extremely busy as of late, and I haven't had a lot of time to pursue my artistic interests... well, that and I tend to jump from hobby to hobby. At any rate, figured I'd drop this here as it's miniature, even if not a mini. I need to get back to minis, but I ended up with this 1/72 Tiger tank... So here's where we are.

For some reason, I decided to start in 1/72. I'm not sure why. Maybe because it's tiny. Maybe because it's closer to "minis." Maybe I just ate some bad chicken and thought it'd be a great idea! However, I ended up with Hans and Frans....

They are really, really ugly and really, really tiny! I should probably put a mini Dwarf on the turret just to show that they are indeed in the Land of the Lost, and surely to meet their end at the charge of the Gutbuster Brigade or the like....

At any rate, it's a different change of pace from normal minis... although it's been about a year since I've painted any additional minis. My experience with Hans and Frans hasn't done anything to encourage extra exploration, but I think if I do more armor, (and it'll happen, I have a 1/35 Matilda in a box....), at least their figures will be closer to what I'm used to working with. They're just a lot smaller and with not as good casting as I'm used to with Reaper minis and others.

In the meantime, it's nice to be getting back to painting. I need to come up with a diorama for these guys. I've got a few touch-ups to do here and there, but I'm pretty much done with the model at this scale. I need to order some pigments to weather this thing as that's where I was headed before I went on mini hiatus. Purchasing too many pigments I mean... It's going to take pigments to make the funky rubber treads this thing came with look anything like real tank treads. LOL!

Comments, questions, and WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEENS!?!!? are welcome!

-K

• By Pingo

Happy birthday!

• Who's Online   29 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)