Sign in to follow this  
fanguad

Chisel (Guild Ball)

She definitely looks more than a little unbalanced. She looks great, I love the way she turned out.  I've got a Union team that I'm going to paint eventually.

• Like 2

Great work on the eye/face, she looks dangerous and disturbed.

Good job overall, especially on the blue.

That is some amazing work, the blue tunic is awesome and I love the eye

Love that blue tunic– you did a fantastic job with the brown pants and shoes too! I'm partial to warmer skin tones and mischievous expressions on my minis and you, sir, NAILED IT :) 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Veteran Gutter from the game Guild Ball, a damaged young woman who used her trauma to transform into a rage-fuelled murder machine. Originally part of the Union team (haven't painted this version yet), this veteran version marks her move to the Butchers Guild team.

As I said in her WIP thread, this mini had rather sever moldline and excess flash issues (she's a one piece mini and the areas between her arms, sides and chain were pretty much filled in) which has left the details in a few areas in a bit of a mess, despite that I think she turned out okay.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By bblythe84
      So I painted her as my player character in an upcoming game, the tricky thing was that she had some pretty bad burn scars. I tried to paint a burn scar on her shoulder holding the wand, I am not sure how well it came out.

As always let me know what you all think of her.

I feel I should also apologize for the photo quality, I am trying to get something set up for decent pictures. 

• By Adeael Grey
      Had a lot of fun painting this.

• By lazarp
      I've finally found time and finished painting this one. It's a great model and I enjoyed painting it.
      It will be used as a pc (half-elf swashbuckler) by my sister in our current dnd campaign. :D

• Who's Online   20 Members, 1 Anonymous, 201 Guests (See full list)