• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      For my Lost World Project WIP here:  http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/&page=138
      I'm creating a piece of terrain filled with all sorts of critters from my jungle.

These are 3 Ral Partha Velociraptors, 1 Bombshell Raptor Baby and a Toy Triceratops Skeleton.
      I added feathers to the Raptors and skin and blood on the Triceratops skeleton.
      The Raptors are feasting on their fresh kill.

Eventhough they are part of a piece of terrain that isn't finished yet, I wanted to show them off separately.

Enjoy!

• By Glitterwolf
      The Lizardman Command Group sculpted by Ben Siens.
      These are another addition to my Lost World Project.
      WIP:http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/

• By Glitterwolf
      77636: Death Shroud and Ironwind Metals Female Necromancer.
      A Micro Art Studio Base and Table Top Art Book and Candle.

WIP:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-children-of-the-grave-by-glitterwolf/&page=7

Taletha knew she was ready, she had studied the grimoire, practiced the ritual over and over again.
      She would call upon the Spiritworld and ask for a champion to avenge her parents.
      Power surged through her when she spoke the forbidden words, a cold wind blew her candle out and suddenly the spirit appeared.

• By Maledrakh
      Does anybody recognize this mini?

I got this mini from a forum trade or lot purchase some time ago. I do not know who made it or any details about it.

It is made in white metal, came in two parts with body and the head and came with an unmarked tab to go in a slottabase.

I tried using my Google-Fu, but all I found was a couple posts stating this is a Chainmail miniature, from the short-lived Wizards of the Coast miniatures line from the turn of the century.

However, I do not think it is a Chainmail mini, as I do not remember seeing such a mini in that line at that time, it does not appear on any Chainmail listings and does not have any markings on the tab like Chainmail minis have. Also, I think they were a bit more finely detailed in general.

I put it on a 30mm base
    • By Rob Dean
      I brought my travel paint kit along for Christmas, along with a miscellaneous selection of figures to paint. 

I finished off a Ghost Archipelago crewwoman and a couple of Stonehaven figures this morning:

• Who's Online   33 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)