1 hour ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

It appears that W.O.O.F. has been unduly influenced by R.I.B.B.I.T..:ph34r:

He iz a French Woof, no?.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, malefactus said:

Bring the Garlic Sauce!!!

Actually..not French..I'm not a poodle..but I enjoy a good recipe for any meat.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

It appears that W.O.O.F. has been unduly influenced by R.I.B.B.I.T..:ph34r:

This is diplomacy, my friends.  Try it some time.

15 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

No problem, I won't tell @Froggy the Great at all that you have betrayed wolf representation and have allowed the corruption of R.I.B.B.I.T. to course through your body. :devil:

R.I.B.B.I.T. thanks you for your discretion.

15 hours ago, malefactus said:

Not overly, though given how interbred the sides of the channel are it's hard to avoid.

4 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Bring the Garlic Sauce!!!

Actually..not French..I'm not a poodle..but I enjoy a good recipe for any meat.

[RIBBIT SPY SATELLITE FOOTAGE 201801204123337868.3246648694.23323253690]

Attack-Poodle.png 

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

A little story between painting sessions..

Recovery

While her Generals and Admiral prepared for the journey, Nefrusobek practiced with Neith.

With her help, Neith had been trying to improve her magic.

At first she could command the smaller scarab beetles, slowly her powers grew and within two weeks, she could control one of the giant scorpions.

Nefrusobek seemed pleased with her progress.

Neith still wasn't sure if she could trust her new sister.

When she was commanding her insect army, she always kept a part of her mind shielded, so her commands and her private thoughts wouldn't mix.

Now she used the same technique to shield a part of her mind from Nefrusobek.

This way she could keep a few of her thoughts to herself.

She was certain her new ally probed her mind every now and then, she could feel her presence.

Nefrusobek seemed to be sincerely happy with her new friend, she acted like a child who got a new toy.

But still Neith wondered if she only wanted the distraction that a new conquest would bring.

Did she have other motives?

She knew she had to be careful, if Nefrusobek found out about her doubts, what would happen?

What would happen when the thrill of a new toy faded?

Nefrusobek interrupted her thoughts.

I was thinking, she said, I command a huge army, but I need you to practice more.

When you have recovered you can command your insects and arachnids again when we reach the jungle.

That way our army will be doubled and the enemy will not stand a chance!

What do you think?

We have time, it will take time to prepare the ships and the army.

Neith nodded.

I will practice!

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 9

12 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Awesome so far. I wonder how some factions will feel when they realize that they can use the ships to spread to new lands?

Sshhhssss!!!

*** We wouldn't want to spread this mayhem to the Old World..now would we? ***

*** Neither would we want to attract more pirates and adventurers, right?***

12 hours ago, vegascat said:

a dangerous teacher indeed.

Needless to say this project has not only spun out of control,. it is beyond saving now...

Some more inspirational pics, nice colour schemers/patterns etc.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.686b4c2b6e24f4292728dd9b78be4a17.png

• Like 9

I wasn't completely satisfied with Red Frog, so a little Vallejo Heavy Warm Grey and some Reaper Sample Paint for his mouth.

DSCN8658.JPG

• Like 11

Working on the Naga Champion @Jasper_the_2nd sent me.

He has this Japanese Samurai vibe ( Clan Wars Mini) and he has legs...

I figure he used to be an a Pirate from Nippon, lured by the tales of gold he fell into the Reptilian's claws and the Transmuthor had his way with him..

Now he serves the Frog King with his deadly katana.

I've blocked in main colours

Scale 75, Black Leather

Scale 75 Fuchsia

Reaper Sample Paint

Reaper Tropical Blue

Reaper Jade Green

DSCN8659.JPG

DSCN8661.JPG

DSCN8662.JPG

DSCN8663.JPG

• Like 13

Scale 75 Sol Yellow

Andrea White nr. 4

Vallejo Heavy Grey

GW Blue Wash'

Vallejo Heavy Golden Brown

Added some flock.

Almost there, need some touch ups and highlights.

And the teeth needs colour,

DSCN8664.JPG

DSCN8665.JPG

• Like 11

Since the Naga Champion is almost done, it's time to start another one.

By now those of you who followed the stories have figured out that Nefrusobek and Neith will bring an army of Egyptian style Undead, Golems, Demons and Insects/Arachnids.

Here is the first recruit.

Bones 77145: Mummy Captain

I had a piece of plaster which will make a nice base and of course I'm covering it in Milliput and will use the Egyptian Roller Pin from Greenstuffworld.

Let's see if this works for him.

DSCN8666.JPG

• Like 8