Glitterwolf

Lost World Project Glitterwolf Paints Coldblooded Creatures and Conquistadores

At work, so a little story instead of painting..

It's a kind of magic.

Guayoto had snatched the Orb of Tanith when nobody paid attention.

He was able to hide himself in the bushes and waited till the humans were gone.

A shame about the Vampire, but he was only interested in carrying out Tegwen's orders.

He waited till the coast was clear.

Holding the Orb tight he concentrated, he could feel the magic surge through his tiny body.

A blue flash and he was gone!

Tegwen was just enjoying a glass of blood when Guayoto appeared on her table in a blue flash.

Exhausted from the transition he laid on the table still holding the Orb.

YOU FOUND IT! Tegwen exclaimed.

She grabbed the Orb, smiling she held it against her breast, oh you have no idea how happy this makes me!

Guayoto got up, recovering from his travel, does that mean I can return to my own realm now? Am I excused?

Tegwen nodded, oh wait! What happened to my champion?

Guayoto bowed his head, he was captured by humans, I don't know what happened to him, I got the Orb and left immediately.

Tegwen sighed, poor thing, I liked him!

Maybe he will find a way to return, Guayoto reassured her.

I hope so, she said, well, thank you for your services little one!

Till next time!

And with that Guayoto dissapeared into his own realm.

Tegwen looked at the Orb.

And now to prepair for the ritual!

The Twelve will be resurrected again!

And then...

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 9

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rigel
      Can't make Deep One hybrids without Deep Ones; that just stands to reason. Got these fishy Bones fellas before the Bones Deep Ones came out. Probably overdid the metallics, and will probably do so again. 

77215, Eregris Darkfathom I painted up first; did not notice it's a cultist in a fish suit; thought the face was part of the mouth.  I do like the flowing robes and the coral scabbard. 

77187, the Tiik Champion, is a delight. Huge and hunched-over, with a Dunkleosteus profile, truly a terrifying beast from an elder era. 

77186, the Tiik Warrior, I'm pretty pleased with. 77212, the Baron, I should probably revisit and put some shiny razzamatazz on his fins one of these days. 

There's one more fishy friend I need to post, but for reasons probably more aesthetic than biological, she is NSFW and will need to be linked.
    • By Glitterwolf
      I have created a little diorama / terrain piece to go with my Lost World Project.

WIP here:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/81223-welcome-to-the-jungle-by-glitterwolf/

I used the base of Kaladrax Bones, now OOP to create some Aztec style ruins.
      The smaller Aztec ruin pieces are from Greenstuffworld.

For the creatures in the murky river I used the Moray Eel of Reaper's  02948: Familiar Pack VII, sculpted a lungfish and some Trilobites myself ( almost invisible in the murky water as they should be.) and I sculpted a second eel.
      And a Bones Centipede 77427: Dungeon Vermin - Centipede .

The Plantlife are the Plant Dragon and the Deathstar Lilies from Bones
      77505: Dragon Plant  and 77504: Death Star Lilies .

The Triceratops cadaver is a plastic Triceratops skeleton which I fleshed out with putty.
      The little feathered raptors are Ral Partha Velocirapors and I used putty to give them feathers.

There is a juvenile Barchiosaurus in the back he's from a Paint and Play set from Wild Republic.
      The Flying Creature is an OOP Metal Terradon from Games Workshop.

The Giant Centipede is from Safari Toob Animals which I repainted.

Thanks to @knarthex for providing me with flock, @strawhat for sending me the Toob Animals from which the Giant Centipede is now used, @TaleSpinner for his advice on sculpting feathers, I'm not superb good at it but I think it worked.
      @SisterMaryNapalm and @malefactus for their ongoing support and tips.

Enjoy:

• By Glitterwolf
      This is an OOP Metal Terradon from Games Workshop.

Its'now part of my Welcome to the Jungle Terrain / Diorama Piece which in turn is part of my Lost World Project.
      Hope you enjoy.

Here he comes soaring over the ruins ( Kaladrax's original Base)

• By NyarlaBcn
      I received this amazing mini from a friend as a birthday gift, so I was extra motivated to give it a lot of work. That's the Patrick Keith version, bigger than Chaz Elliot's one: a great wingspan, somber looking. 
      I've seen several paint jobs here to get some inspiration. Many people decided to go full with the spectral theme; blue lights, blue eyes. IMO, although it looked great, the overall impression wasn't enough that of an angel of the depths made with driftwood, but something newer and too colorful for what I was thinking. 

So instead I went with a very dry palette: just black, brown, grey and rusty metals. I wanted to convey it as if its driftwood dried for days in the sun of some beach, just to be driven back to the seas, and to the beach again, on a neverending cycle. Worn wood, sundried, rotten, thorn; old wood, tired, greyish thanks to the salt and the wind. 
      I couldn't capture it on the photos but the only spark of color is on its eyes: a ghoulish green reminiscent of its spectral nature. Overall it actually looks pretty basic, simpler than these other works you can find on google, but... I'm happy with the outcome. 

BTW lately I've been invested on my instagram account: it's only for miniature painting works. I would love if you people give me a follow, and feedback :D it's @albertnyarla

• Who's Online   19 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)