Sign in to follow this  
roebeast45

Painting a Bones Shoggoth.

Here's a quick video of me painting a Reaper shoggoth. I wanted to test Citadel Black Primer on Bones as well as work on my video production, so I chose a very simple miniature to paint.

Having also painted the Bones Cthulhu, I'm really looking forward to the Mr. Bones 3 Mythos rewards.

https://youtu.be/P9sfdLqm5q0

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By PerpetuusRex
      Hi Everyone!
      I'm new here, though I have been a lurker for many years at this point.  I used to be quite into painting and sculpting miniatures but took a break when I went to college and I want to get back into it.  I've backed bones 4 so I figured I should start warming up for it!  
      So, after a four year break here is what I'm working on:

Any feedback or critique would be wonderful!

Cheers,
      PR
    • By ThirstyBob
      Finished Cthulhu on Saturday, I think I'm learning to overcome my fear of highlighting too far, I still didn't go as light as people said I should. Some say you can go practically to white, but I am very hesitant to try that. I think I've made progress though. C&C welcome!

Soft Lighting---

Harsh Lighting, to show detail----

And WIP thread if anyone is interested...

• By ThirstyBob
      Got my start on Cthulhu last week. Did a prime in black, then zenithal pre-shade white from above. Purple from below, then green from above. Liking the effect so far, think I'm done with the airbrush, gonna move on to regular painting.

• By ThirstyBob
      Alright go these guys to a serviceable spot for a test game tomorrow. Forgot that there was a third one, I know I had it when priming and pre-shading, probably the hounds of tindalos again. DAMN THOSE CORNERS. Btw does anyone have any suggestions, beyond "just don't touch them," for playing games with half painted minis? I don't want to varnish them and was hoping there was a better way. @Talae I know you play while wip, do you do anything special?

• By ThirstyBob
      LAST ONE FOR THE NIGHT I PROMISE. Sorry I had a bunch of stuff I hadn't taken any pics of in ages so I figured I'd dump them all on here. Thanks for any c&c is offered, you guys are great!

• Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)