Buglips is a Newfie and as far as I know Newfoundland is the only area that has a half hour variance in the time zone.

Willen... I would check your laundry pile for those stanky socks if you are being mistaken for a goblin!  I would be worried if your skin tone takes on a tangerine tone!

Edited by robinh
  • Like 2

Hopefully I will be able to show you all the beginnings.....

***Does this count as enabling????***

:blink: 

I have Badger® airbrushes stashed away vintage 1980s, so not really. Never had a decent air-compressor though.

Buglips is a Newfie and as far as I know Newfoundland is the only area that has a half hour variance in the time zone.

Venezuela was 30mins off too until recently. Confused the heck out of me when we were coming back from the USA and had to stay overnight in Caracas.

We are still set for tonight right?

Should I get my H&S airbrush so people can check the disassembly of a floating type noozle as well George? I don't know what kind of airbrush(es) you've got. I also have a side-feed one, pistol trigger style. I just need to get them from my mum's right around the corner.

• Like 1

Don't need the basics, but it never hurts to listen to others.  Sadly, I won't be able to make this time.

Yes we're still on for 9pm EST TONIGHT.

Please bring your brush!

Mine is a Grex Genesis XS side feed...

If folks are late, I / can show things again...

Still need to set up a hangout, as I don't want to steal the regular paintingone...

• Like 1

Not going to make it in time. It's a 30 minute drive home, still hsve to get food, and put groceries away once we get them all in the house. Bleh.

I hate grocery shopping.

Will have dinner quickly and be here... you will set up the hangout knarthex?

Will have dinner quickly and be here... you will set up the hangout knarthex?

https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/ldkk52klardgzouzdquzheyj7ye?hl=en&authuser=0

The hangout is open! I am still getting ready, but come on down!

George

Class is over for 6/24/216

Edited by knarthex
  • Like 1

Well that went fairly well I think...

we talked about what was what, and I demonstrated some basic airbrushing, and hopefully everyone had some fun!

And maybe even learned something!

Should we do it again?

George

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ThirstyBob
      So today when I started airbrushing, I noticed that after I sprayed a bit the pressure on the tank was dropping, which made it difficult to get an even coverage. I'd start at around 15psi, and it would hold for a couple seconds, then drop steadily until it was down at 5psi. Turning up the pressure did not help, it still dropped psi. I took out the needle and checked and cleaned it and the rest of the ab, then tried just shooting air through, without needle or anything but the nozzle lever. Same result. Seals are airtight at least until I start shooting air through. I have a Paasche TG-3F, bought it with the compressor in a package deal, compressor has a humidity filter on it.

EDIT: Just noticed that while air is going through the airbrush, adjusting the pressure does nothing at all. I can turn it up or down and it stays at 5psi. Unless I reduce the pressure below 5psi, then it goes down. Adjusting the pressure when I release the airbrush changes psi normally.
    • By ThirstyBob
      Finished Cthulhu on Saturday, I think I'm learning to overcome my fear of highlighting too far, I still didn't go as light as people said I should. Some say you can go practically to white, but I am very hesitant to try that. I think I've made progress though. C&C welcome!

Soft Lighting---

Harsh Lighting, to show detail----

And WIP thread if anyone is interested...

• By ThirstyBob
      Got my start on Cthulhu last week. Did a prime in black, then zenithal pre-shade white from above. Purple from below, then green from above. Liking the effect so far, think I'm done with the airbrush, gonna move on to regular painting.

• By ThirstyBob
      Hey guys. I'm back after having my wisdom teeth removed :/ nasty surgery had to have some recovery. But I started painting again and I was wondering; am I getting speckling here? It used to be really bad but I diluted down a touch and I think it's better. Could use some help.

• By knarthex
      So as a lot of folks around these here electronic parts know, I have barely hobbied since ReaperCon, due to brain weasel infestation...
      So for the past few days, I have tried to ease my way back in by working on 'risers' for my display case...
      These are chunks of blue insulation foam, cut to fit on my table saw (what a mess it makes!)
      Then sprayed Grey with Stynylrez primer through my airbrush.

Overall case:

Started life as the 'wings' of an entertainment center, and I added the LED lights scavenged from work...
      Left side is still in progress... (Top to bottom)

A lonely DDS2
      a bare section that I sprayed the foam for tonight (The ex suggested that I put figures with a special value to me in it, old characters and such, likely, exchanges and gifts will end up in there as well, and the first 25mm mini that I ever painted. Rest will be underground critters and whatever else I can cram in there to get them off my bookcases....)
      Frostgrave terrain and warbands...

Right side:

Top is Demons and devils, Undead and pillars, and some of my medal wining Reapercon stuff
      Middle is some bigger things...
      Bottom is Giants and wilderness type critters....

Thanks for taking a peek!
      G
  • Who's Online   40 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)