No clog ever?  That is impressive.

I don't use it all that much recently, and I am paranoid that my paint is well mixed before it goes into the cup.....

So class will begin tonight at 9pm EST.

I will go over some things from last week, and then move on to some basic masking to try and fix the areas that I over sprayed last time.

I will also be adding Vallejo Game Air Dark Green to the Crab/Lobster parts of the mini tonight.

We will see where we go from there....

George

Link--->https://hangouts.goo...l=en&authuser=0

Class is over for 7/1/2016
People are still hanging out as of 11pm est.....
Edited by knarthex
  • Like 3

Might be there. Key is I also want to do some painting myself, so I might join as an observer / chatter while I do some other painting.

Air brush class Link is live will be starting soon...

Just eating a quick Nutricious dinner....

Link--->https://hangouts.goo...l=en&authuser=0

George

Class is over for 7/1/2016
People are still hanging out as of 11pm est.....
Edited by knarthex
  • Like 1

For reference, airbrush practice: http://theairbrushreview.com/airbrush-articles/basic-airbrush-exercises-that-will-improve-your-airbrushing/including the dagger stroke I mentioned.

Google for "airbrush basic practice" comes up with a lot of links, youtube vids, etc... including loops and the "8s" I mentioned, basically one loop one way, then another the other way, etc.

• Like 1

Arghhhh damnit. Both the paint group and these are on Saturday which is our dnd night. Don't suppose you record them for YouTube?

No, I tried to figure it out, but. ..

The hangout & paint runs every night, sometimes more folks are on than other nights...

So....

I am wondering if people would be interested in seeing more of these, as I have been using my airbrush a bit more now....

Seriously thinking about another one...

Anyone interested????

• Like 1

So....

with the recent Badger airbrush sale, seems like quite a few people are going to be joining our exclusive, elite group of painters....:poke:

I am wondering if folks would be interested in these again????

Heck, maybe it will kick start my own painting muse....

Say so if interested, I did these usually on friday or saturday evenings, starting around 9pm EST, that way, most of the country can watch at an hour not too obnoxious to them....

I am also willing to set up an individual hangout with folks if they want some one on one time....

As I said in the beginning of this thread, I am not an EXPERT!

But I do enjoy using my airbrushes....

• Like 2