Sign in to follow this  
Garomero

Reaper Frost Wyrm

Hey guys back with the fearsome Frost Wyrm!! I painted this guy in semi traditional colours! I really hope you like this one and as always comments are wanted and very much appreciated! If anyone wants to add me as a friend I would be honored! I love to discuss painting schemes!

post-14996-0-42123100-1466524694_thumb.jpg

post-14996-0-08468900-1466524711_thumb.jpg

post-14996-0-73061600-1466524734_thumb.jpg

post-14996-0-53436100-1466524758_thumb.jpg

post-14996-0-13008100-1466524780_thumb.jpg

• Like 20

I really like the color scheme! The cluttered background makes it hard to focus on your nice paint job, you might want to aquire a dark gray sheet of paper to use as a photo background.

• Like 5

I agree with Citrine, a backdrop would enhance the pics.

The Wyrm looks good!

• Like 3

I really like the color scheme! The cluttered background makes it hard to focus on your nice paint job, you might want to aquire a dark gray sheet of paper to use as a photo background.

I will definitely do that next time¬ Thanks for the advice¬

• Like 1

Wow excellent, I really like your color selections and you did a great job. For the photos, try to get a solid backdrop behind your minis and then as much light as you can. I use the sun and it works okay, though correctly placed artificial lights would probably work better. Really love your paint job on this mini.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Spooktalker
      Hi all, I thought you might like to see the Mordheim gang I just finished, particularly because it features a bunch of Reaper figures. It's hard to believe I started this over ten years ago. They sat around for years with a good portion done, and lately I've had my old projects in my sites and am finishing them off.

Mordheim Undead Gang

I wrote about them and shared more pics in a blog post here: https://belchedfromthedepths.blogspot.com/2018/06/mordheim-undead-gang.html

More pics of the reaper ones:

Reaper Matthias the Twisted, Vampire

I shared the vampire already here, so you may have seen him already. New backdrop with this pic for consistency.

Reaper Gravedigger
      Reaper humans are too tall, IMO, to mix in generally with Mordheim figures, but the vampire and gravedigger are conscious exceptions as they fit right in towering over their fellows.

There was no way I wasn't going to have this Reaper monkey in the crew. He's from a familiars pack.

Reaper Ghouls and Ghast

Reaper Hellhounds
      Last up are these Reaper hellhounds, or dire wolves, in Mordheim game terms. I was and am thinking of them as black dogs of yore like the barghest rather than wolves.

• By Othikent
      I did these guys a few months ago.

I challenged myself when I painted these guys and avoided using washes. I'm very happy with the turnout.
      I'd love to hear what you all think.
    • By Evilhalfling
      I painted this figure as a white 2 years ago,  it took about 6 weeks of painting individual scales. 
      When I was done I thought it would probably look just as good if I drybrushed it.   I got the second one from a mini exchange or goodwill box, Dry brushing the body this time took 3 days. 
      For the wings I was inspired by a bearded dragon. 
      The nest was added per MiniSpawns request.  It was a stretch goal freebie from Oathsworn's Sensible Shoes line. 
      I have 2 bronze hatchlings as well, on TMM like the mother and one NNM. 

• By peepster1976
      Almost done... Just the snow and some painting details... 
      Really liked the model, and is 1 of the main reasons I backed bones 3...the posture was tough, I liked that a lot. 
      One of my first serious attempt of NMM, very happy with it. Unfortunately Tha backside if the axe is better than the front.... A well... 
      Hope u like. 

Edit: icicles are from train-model building sets. Translucent plastic, and I sprayed a bit of white on the base of the icicle. 

• By TheOldGuard
      Greetings!

I've been working on this scary Reaper DHL Lich for a week or so. There is a rich blue glowy effect on his eyes but it doesn't seem to have come out that clearly on these pics.

Anyway, thanks for looking!

• Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)