691 posts in this topic

And do you mean "raid", or "RAID raid"?

6 people like this

Wait, what happened?

I believe the goblin evicted the barbarian for using his toothpaste as eye shadow. No word on why a goblin had toothpaste or whether the barbarian's eyeballs are now minty fresh.

Ub3r, now that you no longer live in the goblin lair is it back on the list of places to raid?

Goblin kicked Boot and I out of the house, something about being a crotchety old bachelor or some such. Hey I respect that.

Nah, he doesn't have any good things to pillage.

5 people like this

And do you mean "raid", or "RAID raid"?

Good question. I took it to mean the first, but the second also works...
6 people like this

Which childhood toy of yours is nearest to hand?

4 people like this

Which childhood toy of yours is nearest to hand?

Blunted Hand axe

4 people like this

What did you blunt it on?

3 people like this

What did you blunt it on?

Anything and everything... I used to not know to save skulls and caved them in.

4 people like this

***Sneaks into cave and installs a permanent Unseen Servant....****

5 people like this

**** Walks into the cave, stumbles over some invisible thingie,.***

So eeehh, you got evicted, but Oneboot is not around, will she come "home" to a goblin cave with a locked door?

( That's so sad!)

5 people like this

So eeehh, you got evicted, but Oneboot is not around, will she come "home" to a goblin cave with a locked door?

( That's so sad!)

What are you tripping over there, wolfy?  :huh:

I like to think of it as a mutual parting, it just wasn't big enough to have all of us and all of our stuffs in there, I mean look at how large my skull collection is! It takes up half the cave!

She'll live, probably go back to her own little ninja kitty home wherever that is and toss her a ball of yarn, she'll forget all about being upset.

5 people like this

***invisible servant offers mugs***

5 people like this

***invisible servant offers mugs***

*nearly jumps out of his kilt*  :blink:

Wut the...!?  :wacko:

EVIL MAGIC!!??  :unsure:

5 people like this

( That's so sad!)

What are you tripping over there, wolfy?  :huh:

I like to think of it as a mutual parting, it just wasn't big enough to have all of us and all of our stuffs in there, I mean look at how large my skull collection is! It takes up half the cave!

She'll live, probably go back to her own little ninja kitty home wherever that is and toss her a ball of yarn, she'll forget all about being upset.

Sure sure...I'm glad Buglips tricked you into thinking that you can see it that way.

I'm sure it was you yourself who repeatedly complained about your skullmugs taking up so much room... whereas  the Goblin got to stash hundreds 20 pair of stanky socks.

But hey, it is HIS cave after all right?

And I'll bet you and Oneboot already had discussed leaving the cave, It's not that the Goblin just evicted you all of sudden and certainly not while Oneboot was away and never saw it coming..

No no, you're all best friends still.

I wouldn't want to put ideas in your head that you might have been used and abused, because THAT would lead to raging and pillaging and we wouldn't want THAT now would we?

( In case you do want that, WOLF help is available, just saying).

No no, I'm glad the parting was mutual.

It's not that the Goblin is seeing other Xenomorphs people.

5 people like this

*frowns at the Wolf*

Hey! Wut? Nooo.. maybe... perhaps... Naah... Eh?.... Umm...  :unsure:

3 people like this

Mighty Ub3r:  

Which is your favorite (or least unfavorite) body part to have sawn off and pickled?

4 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now