691 posts in this topic

What is worst in life?

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Baths! Ugh, nope nope nope.

3 people like this

Who is the better Barbarian? Conan or Jaguar God?

Conan. He's the greatest legend amongst my people. The only thing wrong with him was his choice of weapon, swords are nice, but Axes are better!
4 people like this

Do you ever have people threatening to Kick Your Axe?  How about Kick Your Axe?

4 people like this

Do you ever have people threatening to Kick Your Axe? How about Kick Your Axe?

Nobody threatens me. They see the mighty thews and run away for their lives. They can kick my axe if they want, but I'll be feeding their severed foot to the swine.

2 people like this

Do you ever have people threatening to Kick Your Axe? How about Kick Your Axe?

Nobody threatens me. They see the mighty thews and run away for their lives. They can kick my axe if they want, but I'll be feeding their severed foot to the swine.

BACON!!!!

Do you act like the Ancient Celts?  Displaying the head of a defeated enemy on a stake in front of your house?

3 people like this

So, we know that you rage with an axe.  What implement of destruction does Mrs. N3rd wield?

4 people like this

Is my toe infected?  How shall we blame Buglips for it?

4 people like this

So, we know that you rage with an axe.  What implement of destruction does Mrs. N3rd wield?

+3 Guilt Trip?
6 people like this

Would you kick a friend out without any notice upfront?

Yep, they take my coffee or bacon without asking and that's grounds for immediate kick out if not an immediate elf kicking!

What about taking your coffee grounds? Is that cause for an immediate baconing?

5 people like this

? Cold Shoulder?  The Stare of Contempt?

4 people like this

List of the Honey-Do?

7 people like this

List of the Honey-Do?

That one sounds awfully familiar...

6 people like this

List of the Honey-Do?

Wondrous item: The Everlasting List of the Honey-do

8 people like this

I'm not sure wondrous is the right category for that....

Cursed maybe?

5 people like this

I'm not sure wondrous is the right category for that....

Cursed maybe?

It all depends on your point of view. That +2 sword you found looks great to you, but I'm pretty sure that the orc whose guts you just ran it through considers it cursed.

5 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ub3r_n3rd
      I've decided on the figures I'm using for this project now too, they changed since last time. I want to enter it into this year's Reapercon Diorama category (of course) and I want it to qualify for Bombshell Babes diorama, so I'm picking out 5 babes to battle the keeper (RBG) and his summoned demon (reaper glabrezu): 1) Celeste - Sorceress/wizard, 2) Khai the Huntress - ranger, going to weapon swap her to give her a bow, 3) Thorga Half Orc - Barbarian, Astrid Thunderhammer - Cleric, and Sister Vasha Fane - Paladin.

This piece will be 2 stories tall, it will have a lot of details and a lot of action, with a summoning circle that the Glabrezu is inside of at the time the heroines come rushing into the Keeper's Sanctum. 

The badelf adventuring party!

Vs.....

The Keeper and his summoned Glabrezu 

• By ub3r_n3rd
      Darth Sana

She stared at her adversary with cool and calm calculation, the Jedi was nervous... she saw the fear in his eyes, yes... GOOOOOOD.... fear would cause him to make mistakes.. she'd cut him down with her force-imbued katana and notch another Jedi scum on her belt...

She snarled at him, "Come and die, you fight the Sith Mistress!"
      ----------------------------------------------------

Manufacturer: White Wolf Miniatures
      3 parts: Head, body, Sword.
      Scale: 70mm high
      Sculptor: Juan Puerta
      Casting: Sago

This was a labor of love and fun for me, I decided as soon as I saw this beautiful bust that I was going to paint her up as 'evil' and the paint scheme that called to me was to paint her up to look like Darth Maul, I added the horns with copper wire and then sculpted them on with ProCreate. 

Towards the end of the project, I was trying to decide how to display her and it came to me that I wanted to make her part of a story, give her a bit more of the Star Wars tie-in with a completely scratch-built Tie Fighter. The title placards on the sides were designed by my good friend @Thrym and I printed them off on cardstock and glued them onto the plasticard sides of the tie fighter.

The scabbard is my attempt at a sort of force rune, it is Kanji which translates into "Sith Mistress."

WIP can be found here: 

Without further ado, I present (Darth) Sana from White Wolf Miniatures!

Thanks for looking (and following along), C&C are welcomed and greatly appreciated!

• By ub3r_n3rd
      I finished Dhaelia for my D&D friend, this is for my current campaign about Broken Gods. Dhaelia is the group's rogue/arcane trickster. Took about 4 hours total on this piece as I'm trying to get it ready for next week's game and I have a lot of other projects going that need to get done before ReaperCon gets here!

WIP thread located here: 

As always, C&C are welcomed and appreciated, thanks for looking!
    • By ub3r_n3rd
      Time for the final pics to be posted here (those that I can anyhow). This is Queen Shaernagathu - I came up with this name as it's the 3 parts of the figure that I kit-bashed together to form this figure. The body of Queen Shaerileth, a tentacle from the well of doom and the snake bottom half from I don't know which snake or creature or even if it was a reaper figure, I found all 3 parts in the melt bin during ReaperCon 2016.

I was going to hold off posting and enter her into the 2017 Massive Voodoo water base challenge, but it was pointed out to met that she doesn't qualify due to a full figure being in the scene, the challenge is for the base to be the star with possibly a couple small plants/animals, but no full figures.

Anyhow, it was a super fun project and very challenging. I did a lot of new things with it and learned a lot during the process. I had great feedback from others on the forum as well.

WIP can be found here: 

Without further ado, here are the pics that I can show and links to the NSFW pics I can't show on the forum. I know they will expire at some point, but at least I can upload a few here.

NWFW Links
      Pic 1
      Pic 2
      Pic 3
      Pic 4

Thanks for looking and of course C&C are welcomed and greatly appreciated!
    • By ub3r_n3rd
      I'm now finished with Nosferatu and have taken final pics. He came out as I intended and I got some very valuable feedback on the skin tones from awesome forum-mates.

WIP found here: 

I present to you, Nosferatu, vampire lord from Green Monkey Models!

C&C are welcomed and greatly appreciated! I'm also going to bring him to ReaperCon and enter him into the big figures contest on the forum

• Who's Online   22 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)