702 posts in this topic

What is worst in life?

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Baths! Ugh, nope nope nope.

3 people like this

Who is the better Barbarian? Conan or Jaguar God?

Conan. He's the greatest legend amongst my people. The only thing wrong with him was his choice of weapon, swords are nice, but Axes are better!
4 people like this

Do you ever have people threatening to Kick Your Axe?  How about Kick Your Axe?

4 people like this

Do you ever have people threatening to Kick Your Axe? How about Kick Your Axe?

Nobody threatens me. They see the mighty thews and run away for their lives. They can kick my axe if they want, but I'll be feeding their severed foot to the swine.

2 people like this

Do you ever have people threatening to Kick Your Axe? How about Kick Your Axe?

Nobody threatens me. They see the mighty thews and run away for their lives. They can kick my axe if they want, but I'll be feeding their severed foot to the swine.

BACON!!!!

Do you act like the Ancient Celts?  Displaying the head of a defeated enemy on a stake in front of your house?

3 people like this

So, we know that you rage with an axe.  What implement of destruction does Mrs. N3rd wield?

4 people like this

Is my toe infected?  How shall we blame Buglips for it?

4 people like this

So, we know that you rage with an axe.  What implement of destruction does Mrs. N3rd wield?

+3 Guilt Trip?
6 people like this

Would you kick a friend out without any notice upfront?

Yep, they take my coffee or bacon without asking and that's grounds for immediate kick out if not an immediate elf kicking!

What about taking your coffee grounds? Is that cause for an immediate baconing?

5 people like this

? Cold Shoulder?  The Stare of Contempt?

4 people like this

List of the Honey-Do?

7 people like this

List of the Honey-Do?

That one sounds awfully familiar...

6 people like this

List of the Honey-Do?

Wondrous item: The Everlasting List of the Honey-do

8 people like this

I'm not sure wondrous is the right category for that....

Cursed maybe?

5 people like this

I'm not sure wondrous is the right category for that....

Cursed maybe?

It all depends on your point of view. That +2 sword you found looks great to you, but I'm pretty sure that the orc whose guts you just ran it through considers it cursed.

5 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ub3r_n3rd
      For my Broken Gods D&D game, I've painted up all the figures for my group and am now getting around to painting up their mounts and animal companions. 

First off we have Bagheera, the Panther based off artwork in the spoiler. Bagheera is the animal companion of the party's monk/ranger and normally it is a standard medium-sized panther that he can use to fight along side him, but the panther can grow into this large mount when needed.

Next is the Golden Lion, the mount of the party's bard, based on the artwork below:

Next is the Nightmare for the party's warlock, based on the artwork below:

I painted up the standard medium sized panther to use when it is needed. The monk/ranger also gained a (perhaps) temporary follower in "Jim the Brown Bear" which I also decided to paint up for this adventure and future adventures as a companion or just standard bear.

All of these are painted up tabletop to tabletop+ standards. I didn't want to put too much work into them as they are just meant to be on the tabletop and not to be put into any contests.

Larger panther and the lion are the lioness and lion from Bones 3. The smaller panther and the brown bear are bones animal companions. The Nightmare is from one of Tre's kickstarters. It has a barbarian that goes on the saddles, which of course I omitted here and I'll either toss the barbarian in the BOGW or put him in the melt bin at ReaperCon now that he's not really needed and I covered the hole in the saddle where he would normally attach.

There's one missing mount, a silver and black fox that I may also paint up for the 4th member of the group. She paints minis too, so I'm thinking I'll give her a wolf figure that looks very foxlike to have her do it herself especially since I have so many other projects I need to finish up on this month.

Anyhow, C&C are welcomed and appreciated!

EDIT!!

Adding more pics of the figures in more close-up shots for each one.

• By ub3r_n3rd
      Decided to have some fun today as I was digging thru my figures pulling out stuff I am going to put in the BOGW. I ran across the hydra and remembered that next weekend I planned on throwing my d&d players up against one. 

3-4 hours later I have a painted up hydra on a scenic base from secret weapon miniatures. Added some water effects for a tiny swampy pond beneath it. 

I’d love to hear your C&C!

• By ub3r_n3rd
      Today, I'm not feeling working on my main ReaperCon project for the diorama so I figured to stay productive and still do something I'll go ahead and start a WIP thread for some tabletop to tabletop+ painted figures of mounts and/or animal companions for the characters in my D&D game.

First off I'm doing these three bones figures: animal companion brown bear (Jim), animal companion black panther (Alex), and Phantasmal blue panther mount (Bagheera). These are for the monk/ranger character in my D&D 'Broken Gods' game.

I will use some green stuff to even out and blend into the bones broccoli bases, the bigger panther will get a green stuff made saddle and harness. 

After I'm done with these three:
      I will paint up a golden lion (the companion to the panther figure from bones 3 I believe) Find a fox figure big enough to be a mount - will need to be about 1 1/2 to 2 inches long. Acquire a nightmare figure for a mount or modify a horse or unicorn
    • By ub3r_n3rd
      Magically Distracted

She sat on her favorite stool, having gotten mostly undressed and relaxed, gently swirling the goblet of red wine in her hand as she read through the grimore in her lap... closing her eyes she gently concentrated on the spell that was before her... suddenly the books piled around her lifted up in the air as if they had minds of their own and were caught in a small windstorm. She giggled to herself and took another long drink of the wine from her goblet and continued to study...

---------------------

This was a really fun project that I started up in April of this year. My goal was to get her done in time for the 'eavier metal online contest (Facebook) and see if I could place or perhaps get a random draw. I ended up uploading her about 10 minutes late, so I have no idea at the time of doing this post if she will be considered in the contest or if she will be disqualified. Either way, I had fun, I had tons of amazing feedback during the WIP and a lot of people cheering me on to get it finished.

I present to you "Magically Distracted" a NSFW Kingdom Death figure in the 54mm scale, she is a limited edition resin release. Please feel free to give your comments and critiques. I'm going to check and see if I am allowed to bring a nude figure to ReaperCon this year for entry into their painters contest or not. If not, she'll stay home as I do have plenty of other things to enter as well. A few firsts on this one, I did some elaborate tattoos, magical floating books, writing in books in freehand, a completely nude figure, texturing pattern, Venus dimples, and last but not least sheer stockings (which were a lot of fun and a lot of work!).

First - pics that are SFW and then I'll post some NSFW links (special thanks to @Thrym for hooking me up with his site for hosting as Facebook links expire) and for helping me out with the really cool title placard).

NSFW Links
      One
      Two
      Three
      Four
      Five

ETA: Better pics after a bit of clean-up to the OSL and added red ink to the drink.
    • By ub3r_n3rd
      Time for the final pics to be posted here (those that I can anyhow). This is Queen Shaernagathu - I came up with this name as it's the 3 parts of the figure that I kit-bashed together to form this figure. The body of Queen Shaerileth, a tentacle from the well of doom and the snake bottom half from I don't know which snake or creature or even if it was a reaper figure, I found all 3 parts in the melt bin during ReaperCon 2016.

I was going to hold off posting and enter her into the 2017 Massive Voodoo water base challenge, but it was pointed out to met that she doesn't qualify due to a full figure being in the scene, the challenge is for the base to be the star with possibly a couple small plants/animals, but no full figures.

Anyhow, it was a super fun project and very challenging. I did a lot of new things with it and learned a lot during the process. I had great feedback from others on the forum as well.

WIP can be found here: 

Without further ado, here are the pics that I can show and links to the NSFW pics I can't show on the forum. I know they will expire at some point, but at least I can upload a few here.

NWFW Links
      Pic 1
      Pic 2
      Pic 3
      Pic 4

Thanks for looking and of course C&C are welcomed and greatly appreciated!
  • Who's Online   14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)