691 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

In the last place you'll look. 

Is that because once he finds it, he stops looking?

5 people like this

21 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Is that because once he finds it, he stops looking?

Umm.. yes? :wacko:

5 people like this

7 hours ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

Aren't we supposed to ask you the questions here???

5 people like this

Given a choice to pick an animal companion would you choose:

A - A vicious armored wardog.

B - A huge bear

C - A Loyal fierce wolf

D - A large tiger ( green with yellow stripes is optional)

5 people like this

11 hours ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

I do often look in just one more place after finding something, just to put the lie to the aphorism.

7 people like this

7 hours ago, Froggy the Great said:

I do often look in just one more place after finding something, just to put the lie to the aphorism.

Is now the time when you are supposed to remind the frog wizard to state his phase as a question? ::P:

4 people like this

14 hours ago, knarthex said:

Aren't we supposed to ask you the questions here???

Aye. 

10 hours ago, Xherman1964 said:

B - A huge bear

C - A Loyal fierce wolf

C!

2 hours ago, knarthex said:

Is now the time when you are supposed to remind the frog wizard to state his phase as a question? ::P:

Yes. Ask questions!

6 people like this

What is the answer?

5 people like this

21 minutes ago, Erifnogard said:

What is the answer?

42, but that's not a number, it's the answer to all questions!

3 people like this

He said WOLF!!!

*** Bounces through the thread***

You attend a BBQ, which is your favorite dish?

A - Spare Ribs

B - Hamburger

C - Satey ( Indonesian kebab on skewers, we Dutch grill those a lot on the BBQ)

D - Salad ( the Food that Food eats)

E - Steak

4 people like this

5 hours ago, Xherman1964 said:

He said WOLF!!!

*** Bounces through the thread***

Of course he did. He's a barbarian, not a dummy.

5 people like this

Do you horseradish the turbo-charged cylon?

4 people like this

O freddled grungbuggly,

Are thy micturations unto thee

as plurdled gabbleblodgets

on a lurgid bee?

6 people like this

19 hours ago, ub3r_n3rd said:
On 4/20/2017 at 8:08 AM, Xherman1964 said:

B - A huge bear

C - A Loyal fierce wolf

C!

C?!? I could see maybe if it was a full pack, like our fellow WOOF brethren, but a single loyal fierce wolf? It's going to be eaten by the Tiger every time.  And the tiger should have white stripes with green eyes.  Just sayin'.  And I see that you are back on track by the time you got to 42!  Good job!

So, do you think we should always offer mandatory self-conversion before the punishment phase of Vogon Poetry?

5 people like this

14 minutes ago, Grayfax said:

C?!? I could see maybe if it was a full pack, like our fellow WOOF brethren, but a single loyal fierce wolf? It's going to be eaten by the Tiger every time.  And the tiger should have white stripes with green eyes.  Just sayin'.  And I see that you are back on track by the time you got to 42!  Good job!

So, do you think we should always offer mandatory self-conversion before the punishment phase of Vogon Poetry?

53b6ef204622edf83dec9706597c9a52.jpg

8 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ub3r_n3rd
      Today, I'm not feeling working on my main ReaperCon project for the diorama so I figured to stay productive and still do something I'll go ahead and start a WIP thread for some tabletop to tabletop+ painted figures of mounts and/or animal companions for the characters in my D&D game.

First off I'm doing these three bones figures: animal companion brown bear (Jim), animal companion black panther (Alex), and Phantasmal blue panther mount (Bagheera). These are for the monk/ranger character in my D&D 'Broken Gods' game.

I will use some green stuff to even out and blend into the bones broccoli bases, the bigger panther will get a green stuff made saddle and harness. 

After I'm done with these three:
      I will paint up a golden lion (the companion to the panther figure from bones 3 I believe) Find a fox figure big enough to be a mount - will need to be about 1 1/2 to 2 inches long. Acquire a nightmare figure for a mount or modify a horse or unicorn
    • By ub3r_n3rd
      Magically Distracted

She sat on her favorite stool, having gotten mostly undressed and relaxed, gently swirling the goblet of red wine in her hand as she read through the grimore in her lap... closing her eyes she gently concentrated on the spell that was before her... suddenly the books piled around her lifted up in the air as if they had minds of their own and were caught in a small windstorm. She giggled to herself and took another long drink of the wine from her goblet and continued to study...

---------------------

This was a really fun project that I started up in April of this year. My goal was to get her done in time for the 'eavier metal online contest (Facebook) and see if I could place or perhaps get a random draw. I ended up uploading her about 10 minutes late, so I have no idea at the time of doing this post if she will be considered in the contest or if she will be disqualified. Either way, I had fun, I had tons of amazing feedback during the WIP and a lot of people cheering me on to get it finished.

I present to you "Magically Distracted" a NSFW Kingdom Death figure in the 54mm scale, she is a limited edition resin release. Please feel free to give your comments and critiques. I'm going to check and see if I am allowed to bring a nude figure to ReaperCon this year for entry into their painters contest or not. If not, she'll stay home as I do have plenty of other things to enter as well. A few firsts on this one, I did some elaborate tattoos, magical floating books, writing in books in freehand, a completely nude figure, texturing pattern, Venus dimples, and last but not least sheer stockings (which were a lot of fun and a lot of work!).

First - pics that are SFW and then I'll post some NSFW links (special thanks to @Thrym for hooking me up with his site for hosting as Facebook links expire) and for helping me out with the really cool title placard).

NSFW Links
      One
      Two
      Three
      Four
      Five

ETA: Better pics after a bit of clean-up to the OSL and added red ink to the drink.
    • By ub3r_n3rd
      Time for the final pics to be posted here (those that I can anyhow). This is Queen Shaernagathu - I came up with this name as it's the 3 parts of the figure that I kit-bashed together to form this figure. The body of Queen Shaerileth, a tentacle from the well of doom and the snake bottom half from I don't know which snake or creature or even if it was a reaper figure, I found all 3 parts in the melt bin during ReaperCon 2016.

I was going to hold off posting and enter her into the 2017 Massive Voodoo water base challenge, but it was pointed out to met that she doesn't qualify due to a full figure being in the scene, the challenge is for the base to be the star with possibly a couple small plants/animals, but no full figures.

Anyhow, it was a super fun project and very challenging. I did a lot of new things with it and learned a lot during the process. I had great feedback from others on the forum as well.

WIP can be found here: 

Without further ado, here are the pics that I can show and links to the NSFW pics I can't show on the forum. I know they will expire at some point, but at least I can upload a few here.

NWFW Links
      Pic 1
      Pic 2
      Pic 3
      Pic 4

Thanks for looking and of course C&C are welcomed and greatly appreciated!
    • By ub3r_n3rd
      I've decided on the figures I'm using for this project now too, they changed since last time. I want to enter it into this year's Reapercon Diorama category (of course) and I want it to qualify for Bombshell Babes diorama, so I'm picking out 5 babes to battle the keeper (RBG) and his summoned demon (reaper glabrezu): 1) Celeste - Sorceress/wizard, 2) Khai the Huntress - ranger, going to weapon swap her to give her a bow, 3) Thorga Half Orc - Barbarian, Astrid Thunderhammer - Cleric, and Sister Vasha Fane - Paladin.

This piece will be 2 stories tall, it will have a lot of details and a lot of action, with a summoning circle that the Glabrezu is inside of at the time the heroines come rushing into the Keeper's Sanctum. 

The badelf adventuring party!

Vs.....

The Keeper and his summoned Glabrezu 

• By ub3r_n3rd
      Darth Sana

She stared at her adversary with cool and calm calculation, the Jedi was nervous... she saw the fear in his eyes, yes... GOOOOOOD.... fear would cause him to make mistakes.. she'd cut him down with her force-imbued katana and notch another Jedi scum on her belt...

She snarled at him, "Come and die, you fight the Sith Mistress!"
      ----------------------------------------------------

Manufacturer: White Wolf Miniatures
      3 parts: Head, body, Sword.
      Scale: 70mm high
      Sculptor: Juan Puerta
      Casting: Sago

This was a labor of love and fun for me, I decided as soon as I saw this beautiful bust that I was going to paint her up as 'evil' and the paint scheme that called to me was to paint her up to look like Darth Maul, I added the horns with copper wire and then sculpted them on with ProCreate. 

Towards the end of the project, I was trying to decide how to display her and it came to me that I wanted to make her part of a story, give her a bit more of the Star Wars tie-in with a completely scratch-built Tie Fighter. The title placards on the sides were designed by my good friend @Thrym and I printed them off on cardstock and glued them onto the plasticard sides of the tie fighter.

The scabbard is my attempt at a sort of force rune, it is Kanji which translates into "Sith Mistress."

WIP can be found here: 

Without further ado, I present (Darth) Sana from White Wolf Miniatures!

Thanks for looking (and following along), C&C are welcomed and greatly appreciated!

• Who's Online   33 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)