21 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Is that because once he finds it, he stops looking?

Umm.. yes? :wacko:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

Aren't we supposed to ask you the questions here???

• Like 5

Given a choice to pick an animal companion would you choose:

A - A vicious armored wardog.

B - A huge bear

C - A Loyal fierce wolf

D - A large tiger ( green with yellow stripes is optional)

• Like 5

11 hours ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

I do often look in just one more place after finding something, just to put the lie to the aphorism.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Froggy the Great said:

I do often look in just one more place after finding something, just to put the lie to the aphorism.

Is now the time when you are supposed to remind the frog wizard to state his phase as a question? ::P:

• Like 4

14 hours ago, knarthex said:

Aren't we supposed to ask you the questions here???

Aye. 

10 hours ago, Xherman1964 said:

B - A huge bear

C - A Loyal fierce wolf

C!

2 hours ago, knarthex said:

Is now the time when you are supposed to remind the frog wizard to state his phase as a question? ::P:

Yes. Ask questions!

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Erifnogard said:

What is the answer?

42, but that's not a number, it's the answer to all questions!

• Like 3

He said WOLF!!!

*** Bounces through the thread***

You attend a BBQ, which is your favorite dish?

A - Spare Ribs

B - Hamburger

C - Satey ( Indonesian kebab on skewers, we Dutch grill those a lot on the BBQ)

D - Salad ( the Food that Food eats)

E - Steak

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Xherman1964 said:

He said WOLF!!!

*** Bounces through the thread***

Of course he did. He's a barbarian, not a dummy.

• Like 5

O freddled grungbuggly,

Are thy micturations unto thee

as plurdled gabbleblodgets

on a lurgid bee?

• Like 6

19 hours ago, ub3r_n3rd said:
On 4/20/2017 at 8:08 AM, Xherman1964 said:

B - A huge bear

C - A Loyal fierce wolf

C!

C?!? I could see maybe if it was a full pack, like our fellow WOOF brethren, but a single loyal fierce wolf? It's going to be eaten by the Tiger every time.  And the tiger should have white stripes with green eyes.  Just sayin'.  And I see that you are back on track by the time you got to 42!  Good job!

So, do you think we should always offer mandatory self-conversion before the punishment phase of Vogon Poetry?

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Grayfax said:

C?!? I could see maybe if it was a full pack, like our fellow WOOF brethren, but a single loyal fierce wolf? It's going to be eaten by the Tiger every time.  And the tiger should have white stripes with green eyes.  Just sayin'.  And I see that you are back on track by the time you got to 42!  Good job!

So, do you think we should always offer mandatory self-conversion before the punishment phase of Vogon Poetry?

53b6ef204622edf83dec9706597c9a52.jpg

• Like 8