686 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Chaoswolf said:

20 what?

Exactly! :;):

4 people like this

How come Barbarians are able to run around in the snow and frozen tundras in so little clothes???

5 people like this

3 hours ago, Xherman1964 said:

How come Barbarians are able to run around in the snow and frozen tundras in so little clothes???

The rage keeps us hot! Think about when you get mad and worked up, hot under the collar and W.O.O.F tags! Now amplify that by 20!

4 people like this

16 hours ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

The rage keeps us hot! Think about when you get mad and worked up, hot under the collar and W.O.O.F tags! Now amplify that by 20!

IITTTT BBBUUURRRNNNNSSSS!!!!!!

RRHHHAAGGHHHHH RRRRAAAGGGGEEEE AAARRRROOOO!!!!

But ..eh...how do you handle raiding in Desert or Jungle environments then?

5 people like this

Do you ever paint far future barbarians? 

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Xherman1964 said:

IITTTT BBBUUURRRNNNNSSSS!!!!!!

RRHHHAAGGHHHHH RRRRAAAGGGGEEEE AAARRRROOOO!!!!

But ..eh...how do you handle raiding in Desert or Jungle environments then?

Well the other added benefit is that our constitution goes up. We feel less pain and the environments don't bother us in hot weather either. 

30 minutes ago, Erifnogard said:

Do you ever paint far future barbarians? 

Of course! I paint them for all times. 

4 people like this

1 hour ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

Well the other added benefit is that our constitution goes up. We feel less pain and the environments don't bother us in hot weather either.

Plus, they wear even less clothes in the desert. Conan: Exiles has proven that. :devil:

3 people like this

2 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Plus, they wear even less clothes in the desert. Conan: Exiles has proven that. :devil:

Trooth!

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Ruff, tuff, berserking in the buff?

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, knarthex said:

Ruff, tuff, berserking in the buff?

That ain't an axe they're swinging around.:devil:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Brankiegames
      Hello all!

I've started a Kickstarterpoject about our first cardgame, Ready Set Train - The workoutgame. A game which can be played with 2-99 players.
      It's a game in which you have to exercise in order to complete your secret mission. There are 31 unique training cards, with an exercise depicted on it.
      Through games like these, we want to make people healthier and happier. The game brings people closer while working on their health.
      The game has two modes, one for 2-5 players and one for 6-99 players. So you can play it with small groups and with very large groups.
      Interested? Then look at our Kickstartervideo below. Visit our Kickstarter here:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/brankiegames/ready-set-train-the-workoutgame?ref=user_menu

If you have any questions, then feel free to ask!

Have a very nice day!
      Brian

• By ub3r_n3rd
      After getting totally inspired and having the day off work today, I was able to kick out the Deadpool bust! I wanted it as close to the comics and movie as possible, so I went for a super shiny look and actually spray coated it in gloss, it looks a lot better in person than I was able to capture in the pics, but the pics aren't horrible.

WIP thread is located here.

C&C are welcomed and appreciated. 

• By ub3r_n3rd
      I saw amazing French sculptor Gautier Giroud posting up WIP pics of this amazing bust and knew I just HAD to have him, picked him up from Cinemodeles-creations. He's jumped up in my queue today while I'm home from work on a personal day. 

Here's the the cast in resin pieces, held together by some blue tack so I could take the pics of the resin - 

I've used my airbrush for the first time today, primed up Deadpool and 4 giants (the giants first to get the hang of the airbrush).
      Here's where he's at now -

I drilled holes in his nose so that I can do the smoke sniffing scene as it's meant to be from the movie, which I'll probably use cotton or some other material to complete the effect.

Going to get started on some painting of him now.

• By Xherman1964
      Happy B-Day Ub3r!!!

• By ub3r_n3rd
      While at ReaperCon 2016, I hit up the melt bin and found 3 distinctly different parts of 3 different figures. The first one was   torso of 03465: Shaerileth, Spider Demoness, the second was a snake's tail (not sure from what or even if it's Reaper let me know if you know what it is!) and the third looks like it's a tentacle from the 02634: Well of Doom.

These are NSFW due to the nude portion of the top of the figure and so I'll link to my Facebook pics that I've posted up.

Here's the pieces as I pulled them from the melt bin.

Pic 1 - all separate
      Pic 2 - test fitted using museum putty
      Pic 3 - glued and green stuff putty putting it together
      Pic 4 - another angle 
      Pic 5 - yet another angle 

• Who's Online   36 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)