Don't supposed we could add...

Oyez! Oyez! All witnesses, members of the cheering section, and all other lingerers who wander by...

Let it be known from now and henceforth that any who doth proclaim they might be inclined to take up a Goblin 7 Day Challenge are henceforth, from the time of said proclamation, sworn under profound oath to take up said challenge within the course of the next twelve months, barring any medical or financial disability.

Those who fail in delivery shall be teased mercilessly by being called a Pootwaddle.

So it is, and so shall it be!

Huzzah!

Edit: A Pootwaddle is the stankiest of creatures, known to lay a fart so foul that rather than dissipating it hovers on the ground until some hapless creature steps in it, upon which the stank clings to the victim. No soap can remove this vile stank.

Because well... ::D:  :devil:

And it's how we roped ub3r into doing it...

Edited by Kheprera
  • Like 8

Though I can see the appeal of the challenge, and I could make the time to do it, I currently have several restrictions:

- I disqualified myself from Kaladrax over two years ago as I already cleaned up the mold lines.

- I only have the dragon from DDS2 as I didn't have the budget for the whole set when Bones 2 was still active.

- I don't own a Khanjira.

• Like 3

fun to watch people do the challenged, but I myself will never do one

Namely:

- I have no size 0 brushes and if I did get some, I wouldn't want to basically throw it away on one large figure because I don't have many/any

- large figures do not come to me often so when they do I want to do a good job on them

But good luck to all those that want to do it!

• Like 11

Namely:

- I have no size 0 brushes and if I did get some, I wouldn't want to basically throw it away on one large figure because I don't have many/any

- large figures do not come to me often so when they do I want to do a good job on them

Please, Sirithiliel, PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSE?

abfd30490be373d8158b06754242a902.jpg

• Like 7

Namely:

i have no big mnis that qualify, and no size 0 brushes, so i can't =P

Cheap, sturdy size 0s are actually really easy to come by :ph34r:

not at the cheapo store i shop at =P if it's not a couple of bucks per brush then it's outta my pricing range

but still, it's fun to watch people do these challenges

• Like 5

Namely:

i have no big mnis that qualify, and no size 0 brushes, so i can't =P

Cheap, sturdy size 0s are actually really easy to come by :ph34r:

not at the cheapo store i shop at =P if it's not a couple of bucks per brush then it's outta my pricing range

but still, it's fun to watch people do these challenges

This calls for the powers of NomadZeke!

• Like 3

For the Maal challenges will everyone who has completed a challenge need to use smaller brushes, or just for the "official" competition?

For people watching events unfold, remember that this operates on the honor system. We have no way of verifying if the participants are strictly adhering to the tool use rules, and my assumption will be that everyone is. While it might seem amusing to joke that people are not, please be aware that whatever the intent of the joke this will be seriously disruptive to concentration and enjoyment. Please exercise discretion, the event will be stressful.

Remember, you have to add an extra 0 onto your paintbrush for every challenge you've done before! So for buglips, master of no sleep, he must use a 000!

Edited by JDizzO
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

No to both, because that is not one of my rules.  It is and will always be 0, 10mm x 1mm.

Please also note that every time somebody decides to be funny on a rules thread it compels me to address it and clarify to avoid confusion, so please don't do it.  Else I'll have to enlist a mod for pruning. 

• Like 8