Silvervane

Silvervane's Zombicide Survivors WIP

51 posts in this topic

Well I since I don't have enough WIP's going I thought I start one for my survivors.  I noticed that I can manage to get through at least 4 a month.  So in I plan to work on these guys when I need a break from the unDead.

The first up is Josh the Thug:

post-12625-0-08900900-1467518700.jpg

And the reaming 4 from the Season 1 box:

post-12625-0-15424900-1467518713.jpg

And 4 more from 2 of the guest box set I picked up to round my survivors to 5/5 female/male.

post-12625-0-30910700-1467518712_thumb.jpg

13 people like this

The minis are UBERCOOL. Have FUN with the new project!

1 person likes this

I managed to get Josh base coated.   Thought I would experiment with bronze skin triad on this guy.  Not much more done.

post-12625-0-80266800-1468548388.jpg

11 people like this

Great Base Coloring !

That looks like it will be a fun sculpt to paint !

Lots of detail to play with !

1 person likes this

Looks nice already!!!

1 person likes this

Me, too! Survivor night!

Eye of the tiger!

2 people like this

It's the thrill of the fight
Rising up to the challenge of our rival

Edit: Hmm maybe that should be a theme song playing in the background of the Kali challenge going on.

Edited by Silvervane
3 people like this

So almost I finished the highlight over the past couple of days.  Shading to commence tomorrow.  After I finish up the stuff in his pocket.

Josh the Thug:

post-12625-0-32947100-1469137807.jpg

post-12625-0-53978900-1469137808.jpg

12 people like this

Cool!

Those shadows and highlights really make him "pop"

2 people like this

Man I really love this. Between you and Cash, the two of you are really setting the bar high for these survivors.

2 people like this

Cool!

Those shadows and highlights really make him "pop"

Thanks Xherman, I glazed in some shadows to make it pop some more today.

Man I really love this. Between you and Cash, the two of you are really setting the bar high for these survivors.

Thanks Loim, I have to remind myself that these are game pieces, not bar setting pieces. :;):

3 people like this

Today's result was shading on Josh.  Tomorrow I want to retouch, paint the eyes and maybe paint up the base.

Here is today progress:

post-12625-0-46565400-1469244132.jpg

post-12625-0-24330700-1469244133.jpg

10 people like this

Stunning!!!

*** Although I must say, the way he stands with the pistols on the side, I sure hope for him  the fight is over...else he is a target..***

2 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lidless Eye
      Just a bunch of Eastern myth themed minis, mostly from Bones III and one Kenku/Tengu Monk from Stonehaven.

Oh, and some Myconids from Ganesha Games and Bones III plant monsters.  More Mario than myth, I suppose.

Oni close-up:

Kitsune close-up:

I like the male Kitsuine a lot more than I was expecting.  His pose, with all its swagger, adds a lot of character.  I also hadn't noticed the sake cup he was holding until I started painting.
    • By GodOfCheese
      A coworker buddy found this guy at a thrift store under "knickknacks". Yay!  Or, I should say, "Ia-ee!" :-)
      But I got slightly blocked on painting him. He's been sitting on the kitchen table unfinished for about a month. So I thought I'd post him to unblock myself.

I haven't decided whether I'm going to keep the base he came on... it looks kind of beachy, which is neat, but I feel like more could be done.
      One concern I have about the figure is that its base is only about 4-5" across, while the Pathfinder's Cthulhu stats show a 40' Space, and I like the base to match that (at 28mm scale, of course). So a substantial expansion may be called for...

Anyway, this is him so far, needing substantial additional paint...

I should do this more often. The camera has clearly managed to find all my missing mold lines. :-/

• By Sophie was taken
      Time to start painting again. Figured I'd pick up where I left off, and that is with (the old) Learn to Paint Kit #5. The dwarf is painted, but I never got around to the paladin before moving cross-country. So here she is, bare:

And primed:

I thought posting a WIP would help me track my progress a bit better, and force me to not chicken out of finishing her up. I'm still a beginner, after all.
    • By vegascat
      I decided that since there's no time limit,  that I'd give this fun challenge a go.  I didn't notice the screenshot requirement until it was too late.   I originally rolled:

10 - Imperial Purple
      19 - Pure Black
      19 - Pure Black

Thankfully doubles get resolved and the second 19 - Pure Black, became:

11 - violet red

Which I didn't have,  but the handy comparison chart allows me to use

Vallejo Game Color 14 - Warlord Purple,

which looks very close to the Reaper color.   I looked at the P3 Beaten purple,  but it's a dark purple,  not a reddish purple.  

Here's the paint dots next to their respective colors:

I did not roll a dragon because I need to look and see what I have in my box o' Bones.  That will have to wait until tomorrow as I'm working on homework.... Err, supposed to be anyways.   

*edit* I forgot to add that I'm going to attempt the three star challenge.  Thankfully, I think the warlord purple will allow me to highlight the imperial purple quite nicely.  I have no idea what I'm going to do with the pure black yet.
    • By Paradoxical Mouse
      So, Ebonwrath is the first dragon I'll be painting. Lucky for me, I actually had good dice rolls. 

Orange Brown, Lava Orange, and Violet Red. I had to order the paints. To practice with my colors mixing (and since I got a nice set) I'm going to be trying the 3*** star challenge.

This challenge is now awaiting the arrival of my paints and dragon.
  • Who's Online   15 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)