Silvervane's Zombicide Survivors WIP

Well I since I don't have enough WIP's going I thought I start one for my survivors.  I noticed that I can manage to get through at least 4 a month.  So in I plan to work on these guys when I need a break from the unDead.

The first up is Josh the Thug:

And the reaming 4 from the Season 1 box:

And 4 more from 2 of the guest box set I picked up to round my survivors to 5/5 female/male.

• Like 13

It's the thrill of the fight
Rising up to the challenge of our rival

Edit: Hmm maybe that should be a theme song playing in the background of the Kali challenge going on.

Edited by Silvervane
  • Like 3

So almost I finished the highlight over the past couple of days.  Shading to commence tomorrow.  After I finish up the stuff in his pocket.

Josh the Thug:

• Like 12

Man I really love this. Between you and Cash, the two of you are really setting the bar high for these survivors.

• Like 2

Those shadows and highlights really make him "pop"

Thanks Xherman, I glazed in some shadows to make it pop some more today.

Man I really love this. Between you and Cash, the two of you are really setting the bar high for these survivors.

Thanks Loim, I have to remind myself that these are game pieces, not bar setting pieces. :;):

• Like 3

Today's result was shading on Josh.  Tomorrow I want to retouch, paint the eyes and maybe paint up the base.

Here is today progress:

• Like 10

*** Although I must say, the way he stands with the pistols on the side, I sure hope for him  the fight is over...else he is a target..***

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Silvervane
      With the arrival of Zombicide Green Horde, I realized that I had yet to paint up any of the necromancers for the game.  So I decided to start a new thread for these guys.
      I decided that instead of starting with the one that came with the core set, I would paint up another one called Grin.  I had planned on just painting up a base coat today as I waited on the primer of another figure.  Then I just kept going.  Now the art for the figure has him with a very dark overall feel.  The figure's backstory has it that he's half zombie from a failed ritual.  So I Went with the zombie skin I had with the rest of the zombies.  I then added in a warm brown to try to give him a little more life than a regular zombie.  Looking at the image I think I need something else.
      Well here is the results of today's painting:

• By Xiwo Xerase
      I picked out 14352 Unforgiven, Crusader Grunt to practice the lessons in Bones LTPK #1.  I'm aiming for "tabletop" quality with this paint job.
      Here's the miniature with most of the basecoating done:

The colors in use are:
      09050 Antique Gold for the gold accents 09052 Shadowed Steel for the armor 09053 Honed Steel for the sword 09056 Templar Blue for the edge of the tabard, the sword hilt, and the edge of the tabard (or whatever that is) 09064 Brown Liner for lining between the blue and yellow on the tabard 09074 Palomino Gold for the tabard and the undercoat for the gold accents 09110 Oiled Leather for the belt 29843 HD Solid Black for the black  
      The white patches on the tabard are 09108 Brush-on White Primer because I scraped off the paint there.  (I got some basing material stuck there, decided I'd paint over it, and then decided to scrape it off and make it look better.)
      My next tasks are to repaint the reprimed parts of the tabard after the primer cures and fix any painting errors before moving on to the wash portion of the exercise.  (Any shadows you see in the pictures are probably a result of the lighting rather than any painted effects.)
      After I'm done with this, I suppose I should paint Sir Forscale.
    • By TheMandolin
      I’ve decided to start this creepy eye beast monster! So far I’ve primed the main body with Blue Liner and have blocked out the eyes in Rosy  Pink, he’s totally going to have pink eyes because that makes me laugh and the rest of him will hopefully end up in shades of purple and blue 

• By Darsc Zacal

"Humans came to PK-L7 in search of high powered fuel. They found it with Xenium, a dark, oily compound deep below the planet’s surface. But they found something else too. The Xenos attack was brutal and unrelenting, and they’re still coming. On April 10 at 3pm EST, Zombicide: Invader is coming to Kickstarter. Follow the CMON and Guillotine Games Facebook pages for regular updates on the Survivors, Xenos, Equipment, and Environments of this interstellar battle for life, and look for our interview with the Zombicide: Invader design team later this week. Grab a weapon, barricade the doors, and prepare to be invaded."

Zombicide:Invader is a cooperative game where 1 to 6 players face Xenos, an unfathomable swarm of infected Xenos controlled by the game itself. Each player takes on the role of 1 to 6 Survivors in a sci-fi setting being overwhelmed by these Xenos. The goal is simple: choose a Mission, complete its objectives, kill as many Xenos as possible, and (most importantly) survive!
      Survivors will fight Xenos, rescue each other, recover vital data, unveil dark secrets, and much more! Survivors can be Civilians or Soldiers, each with specialized Skills. They all play together as a team, trading Equipment, and covering each other. They use whatever weapons they can get to kill Xenos and slow the invasion. The better the weapon, the higher the body count, but the more Xenos will appear, attracted by the onslaught! Survivors must also be mindful of their location as conventional weapons work fine indoors, but the planet’s oxygen-starved surface, they’ll need to arm themselves with more specialized weaponry… Lasers, anyone?
      Most of the time, Xenos are predictable, but there are a lot of them and they use nasty tactics not encountered in previous Zombicidegames. Only through cooperation can players achieve the Mission objectives and win."
      I haven't backed a CMoN kickstarter in a awhile, but I think this one might tempt me depending on what the minis and gameplay are like.
    • By XnFM
      So i started this piece for a competition over on Reddit and didn't finish in time. I feel like I should be able to make a final push to get this done in one sitting, but I can't for the life of me figure out what the base is supposed to be. The bare metal looks like it's supposed to be a stump, however the two wedge shaped bits (picked out in grey) and the lip under the surface that she's standing on don't make any sense.
      I just can't wrap my head around that last bit to get this done and no one seems to have painted this and posted picks anywhere for me to use as reference. Anyone have any idea what that's actually supposed to be?
      (Yes I know, the face needs a bit of fixing and the lighting in this shot is terrible, but I don't want to work on it without something else to work on to take breaks from failing to make the eyes look right.)

• Who's Online   31 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)