Reaperbryan

Secret Weapon - Tablescapes Dungeons: Mines

:wub:

I saw this on Facebook. Secret Weapon said that the cart is functional. This is probably going to hurt my wallet...

• Like 1

Yes, but to be clear - the cart wheels don't move, it is merely designed to fit the track and sit upon it wherever you put it - the tracks are engineered to be uniform. So you can scoot the cart, but it won't roll at all, especially not in-game when you don't want it to.

• Like 10

Yes, but to be clear - the cart wheels don't move, it is merely designed to fit the track and sit upon it wherever you put it - the tracks are engineered to be uniform. So you can scoot the cart, but it won't roll at all, especially not in-game when you don't want it to.

Thanks!

They also said that it is built in multiples of 1"...which I assume will mean that it should end up being compatible with Dwarven Forge, Stones, and the other terrain out there already.

I wonder what pledge level costs will be like...

• Like 2

Long have longed for something like this. Don't even want to think about what it'll cost me, though.

• Like 3

Thanks!

They also said that it is built in multiples of 1"...which I assume will mean that it should end up being compatible with Dwarven Forge, Stones, and the other terrain out there already.

I wonder what pledge level costs will be like...

Here's a quick shot of the Unpainted samples I have in my office next to some of my DF tiles.

IMG_3922.jpg

Long have longed for something like this. Don't even want to think about what it'll cost me, though.

A little birdie tells me that the Core Set box is going to be cheaper than a Bones Core Set Box.

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you for the comparison shot. 

My wallet is doomed.

• Like 8

A little birdie tells me that the Core Set box is going to be cheaper than a Bones Core Set Box.

But... what about the add-ons? It's not the Bones core sets that kill anyone's budget...

• Like 9