Reaperbryan

Delayed
Secret Weapon - Tablescapes Dungeons: Mines

464 posts in this topic

I... I'm being assailed by nostalgia.

Would these fit?

ikea-train.jpg

11 people like this

I wonder how long it takes before someone modifies the cart so that it actually rolls along the tracks...

Soon as froggy gets his hands on it I'd imagine. :;):
7 people like this

I imagine it'd be pretty simple...

1 person likes this

Oh that's a great tile set.  My favorite part is the narrow wooden walkways, those are super cool.

I just received a play mat with a lava theme so I could try a Temple of Doom mine cart.

5 people like this

Oh that's a great tile set.  My favorite part is the narrow wooden walkways, those are super cool.

I just received a play mat with a lava theme so I could try a Temple of Doom mine cart.

The walkways/bridges have me most excited, as well! I can't wait to see what else is being offered! This looks like it will fill some gaps in my terrain collection that Dwarven Forge isn't addressing. 

I am glad to see another company starting in on the modular PVC terrain world...although I am not sure how my wallet can handle it.

1 person likes this

oh frak oh frak oh frak oh frak

5 people like this

Yes, but to be clear - the cart wheels don't move, it is merely designed to fit the track and sit upon it wherever you put it - the tracks are engineered to be uniform. So you can scoot the cart, but it won't roll at all, especially not in-game when you don't want it to.

Awwww!

:down:

<Lets out huge breath> I saw something I wasn't supposed to see at Reapercon last year and I've been holding my tongue ever since.

It's nice to see that these are now on the docket! They look fantastic and I can't wait to see how the KS goes!

Now… there are three partners listed on the image. Will Reaper be running the Kickstarter campaign?

9 people like this

I'll be interested to see how much a core set gets you.

2 people like this

I am sad to say I will not be able to participate in this Kickstarter. I even need to stay away from the comments section, because it draws me in and I have much work to do this year.

:down:

2 people like this

Should we count this as another Dwarf Kickstarter for Beagle?

2 people like this

:blink:

This year has been rough on the KS budget (or lack thereof)... If DF and Reaper could get an an alternating year schedule with their KSs my wallet would appreciate that.

2 people like this

Here's a quick shot of the Unpainted samples I have in my office next to some of my DF tiles.

IMG_3922.jpg

Oh no...

Oh no...

Oh YEAH!

The track tiles look like if they are are painted correctly they would fit in perfectly with DF caverns. THIS is bad. VERY bad.

I'm actually not a fan of the way the walls look in the first image, but the tracks and bridges...

2 people like this