Reaperbryan

Secret Weapon - Tablescapes Dungeons: Mines

Yeah, I'm fine with waiting and all; I just got the impression we were closer to hearing something/a whole lot of Wave 1 was already out. Mistakenly so, I reckon. S'all good.

• Like 1

Things were probably close to being massed shipped for wave 1 but with the discovery of the stair error, having to go back and put each stair set into each order is going to delay things. And Secret Weapons isn't a large company, probably a third of the number of employees Reaper has.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Anyone using the coupon they gave? Anything to compliment this KS, or something else?

• Like 1

I have 13 SW washes already but I'm missing a few that are good for terrain. They're waiting in the cart (stone, concrete, & dark sepia). Also picking up a pack of Masterclass Scenics Tree Stumps for scatter terrain and diorama basing. With the coupon code the Tombs of the Dark Sun sets are kind of a steal, although I don't use resin dungeon tiles. At 20% off they're worth a look. A bunch of us are hoping they come out in PVC next.

I already have a pretty full Bag O Crap, but if I didn't it would be the first thing in the cart. It's 100% random but usually has lodes of solid fantasy appropriate display bases and a nice spattering of other bases that can be just the thing for that random (for me anyway) time you decide to paint up a modern, Asian, sci-fi, alien or whatever mini. The Bag can also have odd things like objective markers that are only useful to me for DIY projects. 

Then there's the SW paint. I only have a few of them, but they're all great. Too expensive though. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Talae said:

Anyone using the coupon they gave? Anything to compliment this KS, or something else?

Copypasta from about six days ago...

1. 80b7b7780336f03814e95ba57bdeabcd_origina

C on May 25

SWM Sewer Water wash used as a pre-ink on the Malice RPG Treasure Accessories treasure sacks, and Ironsides Objective Markers. Dark Sepia wash used as a final wash over Reaper paints.

https://boardgamegeek.com/image/3069701/sam-and-max 
    https://boardgamegeek.com/image/3069713/sam-and-max 

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, ced1106 said:

1. 80b7b7780336f03814e95ba57bdeabcd_origina

Nice haul. I'm actually getting those three washes after reading your tutorials. Not that I have room for them. ::P:

You may not know but your Kickstarter account is set to private. It's something that came with the last KS update. All accounts are set to private by default now. Other backers can't see your comments or backed projects. I'll post my account as an example (just click Cookie Cat).

9cb4dada8e4df27ba2dda7a26020146b_origina

If you want to let people see your backed projects & comment list you can change it by going to "Edit Profile". There's a private profile check box right over the blue "Save Settings" button.

Edited by CorallineAlgae
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, kristof65 said:

Since I'm wave 3, I guess I have to wait a bit.

Same. But I'm only getting paint anyway, so... *shrug*

Got mine today, stairs and all. Very happy with the dark gray Bones material. They are soaking in hot soapy water even now. Just in time for Origins next week, too!

• Like 5

19 hours ago, DocPiske said:

Got mine today, stairs and all. Very happy with the dark gray Bones material. They are soaking in hot soapy water even now. Just in time for Origins next week, too!

Did you get a shipping notice, or did they just arrive?

And is it actually the same material as Bones; i.e. no Krylon spray priming? ::(:

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 1

I assembled and painted by first piece for use at Origins next week; you can see it and my comments here:

• Like 10

So anybody else get theirs?  A friend here in Maryland did last week, but I'm still Wave 1 and Waiting. 

• Like 1

No word on shipping from the AU hub. Hopefully they start shipping soon. 

I am not even getting any stairs in my order anyway. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chris Palmer said:

So anybody else get theirs?  A friend here in Maryland did last week, but I'm still Wave 1 and Waiting. 

Some of us who work at Reaper received ours in the mail last week. I am not knowledgeable on knowing if any other Reap-peeps backed and if they are waiting.

• Like 2

My package arrived out of the blue today. No prior notice.

It showed up during our D&D session, so I haven't inventoried it yet. Lots of boxes, though.

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Knight of the Dinner Table
      Backed one of their KS, very timely delivery, great miniatures.

all the way up to

• By Jeneki
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1103158358/warbands-of-the-cold-north-vi-ulfhildrs-heroes

Project description:

About
       Hello Again Kickstarter backers new and loyal, longtime supporters and fans of Red Box games! We have returned again to kickstarter in the hopes to fund our newest selection of fantasy norse figures that we call the Njorn. 
        Our intention is to fund the production of a new set of heroes and their faithful follower rank and file troops. We also intend to fund the set up of our in house production capacity! This means buying a spin caster, a smelter, all the various periphery of safe casting, metal shelves to hold molds ( LOTS of molds ) having our molds shipped to us from the various contractors we currently partner with, and raw metal to do the casting with. Being set up for in house production will allow us to reinvest in the various aspects that will make your experience with Red Box Games more efficient and better presented, as well as allow us to manage our working capital MUCH more efficiently.
        We currently reinvest a disproportionate amount of our profits into maintaining reasonable stock levels across the entire breadth of the red box games line. This is a HUGE investment that grows every time we add new products to the line. It also means we have to rely on kickstarters much more because we simply cannot afford to just put new items in to the store without knowing that the funds are already there to pay for the production and stocking of said items.

Once set up for casting we will be able to keep the funds of the business' success where it belongs, in the future of the business. It also has the added advantage of allowing us to afford lower prices across the board and able to take chances on items which are too risky to produce through out sourcing such as larger monsters and cavalry and Rank and File sets appropriately priced for army building. 

To insure that the high level of quality you have come to expect from Red Box Games is faithfully maintained, I will be training in casting with a VERY talented and experienced mold maker and caster. I wont be handling the entire burden of casting right away so there is no need to worry that this development will slow down delivery of the Kickstarter or the regular course of business for RBG.

My molds will continue to be made by one of the industry's best studios as well so there is no need to worry that the burden will overwhelm me or that the overall quality of the Red Box Games product will suffer.

I cannot do any of this without your help so please consider backing this kickstarter! You will get some really cool stuff for a GREAT price in a reasonable amount of time and I will FINALLY be able to set up for my own production and make some real progress in this industry!

AAAaaannndddd without further Adieu...... ON TO THE MINIATURES!!!
       We intend to fund as many figures as this kickstarter will allow and at the outset of the campaign we have 19 figures ready to go with a few slight details needing to be added before they are ready for production and I still have several more underway which will be shown as they are completed and added to the campaign as the funding allows. 

• By SamuraiJack
      About
      Chibis are super deformed, yet adorable characters that have lately have made a splash in the boardgaming and miniature community with games such as Super Dungeon Explore, Arcadia Quest, Ninja All-Stars and many others. They're also featured in collectible figurines and in other geeky paraphernalia.
      This is the EIGHTH Chibi KickStarter run by Impact! Miniatures and Impact! is partnering with Chibi Capsule and Märchen to bring you some incredible, new Magical Girl chibi miniatures along with monsters for them to combat!
      The funding goal will pay for the sculpting & 3-D printing of the miniatures. And for some of them: The metal masters and resin production molds needed to create mass production of the miniatures.
      The Miniatures  
      ALL miniatures in this KickStarter are provided unpainted. Unless otherwise stated after the name of the miniature, all miniatures offered with this KickStarter will be high quality 3-D prints done on a top end 25 to 50 micron printer (you should not see print lines after priming and paint).   As stretch goals are reached we will unlock additional sculpts.  Stretch Goal may also pay for metal mastering and rubber molds for mass production spincast resin models which will allow the project to offer some of the Magical Girls at lower costs to our backers.  The miniatures will require light clean up, being primed before painted and might need some assembly (although we will do our best to keep the figures with as few pieces as possible).  
      You can use your reward dollars to get any of the miniatures in the listing below.
      Meet the girls!
      MARIYA and the FIGHTING GIRLFRIEND - (70mm tall overall - spincast resin) - $10

Magical Friends
      Monsters & Enemies

• By pcktlnt
      About
      The Amazons are a new line of 28mm white metal and urethane resin table top gaming figurines from RBJ Game Company. Digitally rendered by Master Sculptor Bobby Jackson and faithfully brought to physical reality by Fortress Figures using cutting edge technology to bring you the unquestionably highest quality metal and resin miniature available today.

Stretch goals apply to any pledge of $50 or more.

(removed due to nudity) SCALE SHOT   PAINTED EXAMPLES   This project is for unpainted, white metal and/or resin figurines. Models are provided NOT painted. Models are scaled to 28mm toe to eye or 1:60. Models are provided with a plastic tab/slot base. White metal figurines are not toys and are intended only for adults. Models may require some assembly, may have sharp or pointed parts and are a choking hazard to anyone prone to put them in their mouth.

SHIPPING  
      On the end of the campaign, each backer will be issued a coupon code via e-mail to redeem at our on-line store for your pledge rewards. This worked out very well last time around seeming to be the simplest way and also allows for some last minute additions if you desire. Shipping fees are not included in the pledge level and will be collected at the time you redeem your coupon code.

Estimated shipping fees:
      U.S. $0 - $5 (U.S. receives free shipping for $50 or more pledges)
      Canada $0-$15 (Canada receives free shipping for $125 or more pledges)
      World Wide $0-20 (Free world wide shipping for $175 or more pledges)

Customs fees, duties, taxes, tariffs and or additional charges incurred at the shipping destination by the receiver are the responsibility of the receiver. RBJ Game company cannot accept any responsibility for additional charges imposed by the taxing authority of the legal jurisdiction of the receiving residency.
    • By kodiakbear
      Coming after KS4 is delivering.
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)