Talae

Pokemon Go

Incense will bring the Pokemon to you for those of you not wanting to or not able to wander the neighborhood. 

Anyone find anything that suggests which team color to pick and why? I have a gym within range of my house (but no Pokestop in range, sadly) and it has been blue most of the time.

There are evidently several stops and gyms on base.

Someone on one of the bases in WA has found that there is a Mew2 location there.  In a secure building where phones are not allowed.  Coincidence?  I think not.

• Like 7

Neat. Apparently I have to pretend I am in the US to get it, even though it works in Canada.

I've learned my lesson from trying to get a free Phantasy Star Online 2 account that works.

Let me know if it's terrible.

My cousin caught a charmander in his house, which makes me laugh since it was his favorite starter and he found it in his bedroom.

At least we know now where they all came from. PEOPLE ABANDONING MOBILE GAMES.

Poor homeless charmanders.

• Like 6

Four? I saw the

Omg they got NomadZeke! Why did we allow these things to overrun the world? WHY?!

I'll remember you, buddy. I'll remember you while I destroy these things. Gotta catch 'em all.

• Like 16

I'm jealous, my friend has caught 48 pokemon from her bed -__-...

Just imagine how many she'll catch on her way through the parking lot.  :poke:  :devil:

[/Clerks]

• Like 4

Thanks for mentioning incense made me check if I had any and i did. I am a bit happier now with more pokemon. Though apparently I have lots of weedles, pidgeys, and rattatas in the area. Though I saw squirtle pop up for a bit as well. That one was likely down near the lake. 

So apparently my area of Omaha is equivalent to a starting area in a game.

• Like 2