Talae

Pokemon Go

So you can only get one research task per day per stop. The exception is during community events. They have their own one use limit. There is a small indicator on the pokestop screen to indicate if you've already claimed that stop's research task for the day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

My husband went to Florida for a work trip and came back today with around 30 heracross from the week. Traded me one and it randomly became lucky so that is fun  (even more amusing because I sent a randomly caught Nidoran for the trade, so now he has a random lucky Nidoran)

93350E28-F4C2-4661-B256-658728BDB3E9.png

• Like 6

I hit level 40 on community day. Anyone near new friend levels doesn't need to worry about coordinating lucky eggs with me - I'll just keep sending stuff and you can trigger it at your leisure. 

• Like 5

I hope there are still people playing this on here.  I need three new friends for Professor Willow's "A Ripple in Time" quest.

The first three people to message me about this will get the friend code.

If you miss out, no worries.  I am sure there will be more required friendships.  If there aren't any by the time I finish the latest quests, I will just take all-comers.

Thanks!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Thrym said:

I hope there are still people playing this on here.  I need three new friends for Professor Willow's "A Ripple in Time" quest.

The first three people to message me about this will get the friend code.

If you miss out, no worries.  I am sure there will be more required friendships.  If there aren't any by the time I finish the latest quests, I will just take all-comers.

Thanks!

I don't think that there are more required friendships for a quest.  At some point they ask you to trade a pokemon so you'll have to find someone local.

Edited by lowlylowlycook

Battles are here! Ultra and Best friends can battle at long distance ^_^