CAVBOSS

Talon Games - CAV: STRIKE OPERATIONS Kickstarter II "The Battle for New Vesta"

I know how you feel. Just last year I bought a second nail polish wall rack plus a Broken Table Hobbies paint stand and I don't think they will be able to hold all the paint from this project and Bones III. Not to mention the paint I got from Reaper last week and the paint I ordered from CMON 3+ weeks ago (not yet shipped so I may cancel the order). There's absolutely no more room for more paint racks. What to do, what to do... 

• Like 2

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 0:47 PM, Sergeant_Crunch said:

What's the latest word?  Any new info?

We are waiting on the mold manufacturer to complete the final molds, once we ok the test prints, I expect the delivery of the final figures to proceed pretty quick. They have not provided us any dates at this point beyond we are currently in their work queue.

• Like 9

That 32mm Dictator looks amazing. ::o: A pity it's resin! I hate to think what that sucker's gonna run... (But I wants it, I does).

• Like 1

It is but will be closing soon. Once we approve molds we have to give them final numbers at that point.

• Like 2

Will you be giving us any warning of the pending closure? 

Beyond this past post that is? :-)

• Like 1

Sitrep? I am anxiously awaiting my pledge. Please please before my gamer add kicks in.

Edited by fodder