Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CAVBOSS

delayed
Talon Games - CAV: STRIKE OPERATIONS Kickstarter II "The Battle for New Vesta"

336 posts in this topic

Only two more days till launch!

1 person likes this

Will be posting a few preview pics throughout Thurs so keep an eye on the thread!

3 people like this

As we squeak under the last twenty-four hours before the starter of the KS, I wanted to show you one of the new models that we have built for a stretch goal during the campaign! I give you the mighty Enforcer!

ENFORCERRO.jpg

ENFORCER.jpg

13 people like this

Please help us to spread the word for the new CAV:SO Kickstarter II by sharing the following image on other forums you may visit!

CAVFLYERKSII.jpg

They can also visit www.cavhq.com for the latest news and info as well as the link once the project goes LIVE!

4 people like this

A few more previews of some of the new models we hope to get out there with your help!

HORUS.jpg

FIREDRAKE.jpg

BRUIN.jpg

Edited by CAVBOSS
9 people like this

All four of these are awesome!

Excuse me. all 5!

1 person likes this

Maybe it's the short wingspan and rounded features, but the Eagle is rather cute for an aircraft, almost chibi in appearance.

2 people like this

Maybe it's the short wingspan and rounded features, but the Eagle is rather cute for an aircraft, almost chibi in appearance.

Yeah the proportions make it look a little weird. Love the Bruin.

I'm in.  Poor wallet.  Good thing I've been saving! :)

2 people like this

I am DEFINITELY in - I'm actually feeling impatient now waiting for this thing to launch!   

The Bruin is stunningly cool, though of course I look it up and see that it's an Almirithil Principality model...Oh great, SIXTH ARMY NOW!

1 person likes this

I'm having strongly mixed feelings on these so far. Love the Horus, especially the chassis--distinct from existing hover models and offers some great conversion potential with different turrets. Like the Fire Drake as well, innovative without straying too far from the CAV aesthetic, though it looks like a SyRaM design to me so I'm curious to see which faction it ends up in. Eagle is a tad cartoony but it's not like there aren't real aircraft with odd proportions. I really don't know what to make of the other two...the Bruin looks like it stepped right out of Attack of the Clones, and the Enforcer reads as an assault Battlemech, with an aesthetic that doesn't match other Adon models at all.

Looking forward to the launch and seeing what else is out there!

2 people like this