CAVBOSS

Talon Games - CAV: STRIKE OPERATIONS Kickstarter II "The Battle for New Vesta"

Oh my, I'm going to have to make sure I have cash for the next Kickstarter, because those are some gorgeous stompy robots of doom. 

• Like 2

Ok, I didn't get the opportunity to do my inventory this weekend as I'd hoped, but I need to clean off the gaming table for a game Tuesday and then Wednesday, so maybe Thursday and Friday I'll be able to go through the horde of BIG STOMPY ROBOTS (with soft squishy insides)

• Like 3

My box was waiting for me when I got into the office this morning!

Holy gnarflethegarthok, those Enforcers are gorgeous!

Any hints as to what factions the August KS is likely to focus on?

• Like 2

Anyone know if heat impacts the integrity of Reaper paint? It has been hot (right around 100F degrees outside) and my paint from this KS was delivered while I was out of town.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Weird-O said:

My box was waiting for me when I got into the office this morning!

Holy gnarflethegarthok, those Enforcers are gorgeous!

Any hints as to what factions the August KS is likely to focus on?

Going by the symbols on the pic used to show the new kickstarter month, I'd say Malvernus & Grand Order.

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 2:27 PM, Talae said:

Anyone know if heat impacts the integrity of Reaper paint? It has been hot (right around 100F degrees outside) and my paint from this KS was delivered while I was out of town.

Your paint should be fine!

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 2:28 PM, haldir said:

Going by the symbols on the pic used to show the new kickstarter month, I'd say Malvernus & Grand Order.

Bingo! plus a couple of other surprises we are still working on!

• Like 6

I have had one of the Adon Enforcer models sitting on my desk at work since I received it. I keep picking it up to look at it. 

It is, hands down, the best model of both CAV kickstarters AND in the top 10 of the Best Bones models over all in terms of detail.

And I'm not really a mech fan. I was in this KS for the vehicles. 

• Like 5

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 11:41 PM, SamuraiJack said:

Sent an email.  Never got shipping confirmation for my two paint sets :(

Me either.  No response to my email.  Not happy at the moment with the lack of communication.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

As I have mentioned in the last update and responses to questions on the KS page but I will repost here...

"Right now we are unboxing all of the product we brought back from the Denton warehouse after initial fulfillment. I don't have anything yet to send even if I knew exactly what was wrong. I am also going through the data bases so I can try to see where the problem lies so I am working on any shortages, missing rewards, broken pieces etc. as fast as I can. So no, I'm not waiting two weeks to figure it out, but yes it will be two weeks before I get everyone sorted out. I'm sorry for the delay, especially for those that haven't received anything."

So if you got the automated response, then your request for help has been received and we are working through them.

Also here is a link to the update which had already posted earlier on this forums as well...

Edited by CAVBOSS
  • Like 4

16 hours ago, CAVBOSS said:

So if you got the automated response, then your request for help has been received and we are working through them.

I would presume that means if you DIDN'T get the automated response, it may mean yours didn't go through, or the response ended up in your spam folder? 

While we don't use a spam folder on that address to avoid that situation, if you DID NOT receive the automated response there is a chance your email bounced somewhere.