CAVBOSS

Talon Games - CAV: STRIKE OPERATIONS Kickstarter II "The Battle for New Vesta"

The images are not scaled to their bases. My plan is to include the loose missiles with the launchers once we see what will fit on the mold.

• Like 3

I'm in, but not sure about a core set.....

If the goal is to fund the creation of new Bones molds, why are 5 of the 16 designs (Chieftain, Cataphract, Cougar, Silverback, Tiamat) stuff that was created as part of the last Kickstarter.

I could see including those as add-ons for folks who may have missed the first campaign, but they make up 12 of the 44 minis in the new core. Why not other metal conversions?

• Like 2

Darnit.   I was only going to pledge for $1, and do some add ons for a few vehicles/aircraft if they showed up, and you went ahead and put many of the ones I was looking for in the core set. 

So now I'm in for a core set. 

• Like 3

If the goal is to fund the creation of new Bones molds, why are 5 of the 16 designs (Chieftain, Cataphract, Cougar, Silverback, Tiamat) stuff that was created as part of the last Kickstarter.

I could see including those as add-ons for folks who may have missed the first campaign, but they make up 12 of the 44 minis in the new core. Why not other metal conversions?

You will notice if you take those 12 models away, you have 32 models, the same number we had in the first KS Core Set. There is a cost factor involved as we have to plan for every variation as to what the final KS will look like but we also want to make sure people who missed the first one will be able to take advantage of the faction concept we are really focusing on. You will note that some models from the fantasy bones core sets are repeats from the previous KS as well.

• Like 4

I'm not sure what core set to pledge for!  Are they different?

Backer # 31

The core sets are the same, one is themed for Adon and the other Ritter and just gives you a chance to announce your allegiance! Who knows it may matter down the road somewhere. :)

You will notice if you take those 12 models away, you have 32 models, the same number we had in the first KS Core Set. There is a cost factor involved as we have to plan for every variation as to what the final KS will look like but we also want to make sure people who missed the first one will be able to take advantage of the faction concept we are really focusing on. You will note that some models from the fantasy bones core sets are repeats from the previous KS as well.

Thanks for the explanation Jon! 

I'm in for four of everything new.  The duplicates from the core set will become freebees when I run games.

• Like 3

In and happy to be part of this again.  Please don't be too long in getting the three gunned Adonese monster out as a stretch goal.  That beast is awesome!  I also really like the design of the Lynx.

Looking forward to seeing this take off!

• Like 1

In and happy to be part of this again.  Please don't be too long in getting the three gunned Adonese monster out as a stretch goal.  That beast is awesome!  I also really like the design of the Lynx.

Looking forward to seeing this take off!

Yes, please reveal some of the more impressive models ASAP! The Core Set is a tad underwhelming next to the likes of the Ogre, Tiger, Mantis, Chancellor, Rhino, Mastodon, Wolverine...I could keep going.....

• Like 1

Yes, please reveal some of the more impressive models ASAP! The Core Set is a tad underwhelming next to the likes of the Ogre, Tiger, Mantis, Chancellor, Rhino, Mastodon, Wolverine...I could keep going.....

You remember how this works right? :)

• Like 2

You remember how this works right? :)

Of course, but begging and whining is free and worth a shot... ::P:

• Like 3