Sign in to follow this  
viking_hank

bloodreavers

awhile back I posted a pic of a white dragon and explained how I painted it using a wash brush.  this was a challenge that I won and received 5 Bloodreavers  for my efforts. I have since bought more reavers and plan to build an army dedicated to Khorne the blood god. the painting is fairly easy and if you do it in an assembly line fashion its fairly quick. here are the first 10.

post-14031-0-18746500-1468083717_thumb.jpg

post-14031-0-37256800-1468083775_thumb.jpg

• Like 16

Good job on them! I'll be looking forward to seeing your shape up.

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pingo
      More Stuff I did on Summer Vacation.

PingosHusband gave me a set of Citadel "Sisters of the Thorn", female wood elves riding what are supposed to be deer, I think (although they have solid hooves and their antlers attach weirdly). Anyhow, they look pretty cool. The set also could make up some hunky shirtless male riders in creepy antlered masks, and I ended up making one of those along with four of the females.

And then there were parts left over.

Sooo ...  I had enough to make one more full male torso and one female torso lacking hair (and three male torsos that need hair and right arms, but that's a project for another day ...).

Well, what can you do with a torso?

Obviously, make centaurs (horse or spider) out of them. I lugged out my bin o' Bones and found 77264: Female Centaur sculpted by Sandra Garrity (There's a male centaur too, but interestingly the female "horse" part is larger and more robust than the male.) and 77182: Arachnid Archer sculpted by Gene van Horne.

I ruthlessly sliced off the human torso from the centaur and used a pin because I'm not sure how well epoxy adheres to Bones.

I carved the waist of the spider body a little to fit the elf torso, but I didn't take pictures of that. This is the figure fitted in but not yet glued. There wasn't any hair for this torso, so her face is only a hollow mask glued to the neck at a tiny contact point at the back of the chin, fragile and just a little creepy.

I mixed up some epoxy and drizzled little comma-shapes onto parchment paper, let them dry, and peeled them off. Then I mixed more epoxy and blobbed it into the back of the elf's skull and added dried epoxy commas until it looked more or less like hair.

Here are the two of them done:

• By Guildenstern
      This is an ork Deffdread - basically an armoured type mech piloted by a grot (or three? always was fuzzy on the number). His base is still WIP but he's done enough to show off his paint job =D HE JUST WANTS HUGS!!!

• By lukimuki
      Captain in Terminator Armour - colour scheme copied from the product page itself! Green highlights on the "leaves" got a bit dull with varnish... Fingers not included 

• By Sharkbelly
      Hey all, I've begun the process of re-basing some old WOTC Star Wars metal characters that I painted a while back. I've added a little height to each base, and now they will be more consistent with the new Star Wars Legion models. I hope you enjoy them.

The first is the Cerean Jedi. This guy was my character in the Living Force campaign for many years.

Next up is the Human Male Fringer.

Last, for now, is a Warhammer 40K model that I painted up do be a human soldier.

• By tombwalker
      This is fromthe Genestealer cult boxed set with a little help from some venomthropes spares.  Did this for my youngest for her nid army.  She insists that each unit is a different colour set and guess who gets to paint them.

• Who's Online   11 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)